Good hotel in Lincoln??

Hey yall
I'm thinking about a trip out to Lincoln next week...itll be my first time & I'm hoping that you guys can make it worth my while pm me to book.
Anyways, I'm not sure what area would be the best or what hotel. I have a preference for outdoor hotels. But most of the ones I'm seeing on google look a little dingy, any advice??
Hopefully a few that get there more than I do will send you a private message with a name or two for you.

Mark
Hi and welcome to Lincoln!,

Your first option. Select a hotel in the Haymarket. Most of the hotels are newer and should be cleaner. The upside for you is that there a numerous amenities in the area. The downside for your visitors is that parking can be a bit trickier.

Room rates can be acceptable but you need to avoid weekends and large events in the Haymarket.

Given that you want outdoors, you can consider the Cloverleaf - near 66th and 0. No parking issues for visitors. I have visited other ladies who have stayed there. Rooms are spacious and clean. There are a number of restaurants locally to dine but not as many amenities.

Otherwise, I can't think of anything significantly different than what you find elsewhere.