New China Spa

There was a provider there a few months ago, does anybody know where she went? Never got a name from her. She had black hair and the other one had red hair. Thanks
new york bro. They all end up back in NYC. Perhaps you could be a little more helpful with either a phone number or location vs. new china spa. Also- Where's your reviews????? Are you da PoPo??
She's not back in NYC. she's at another location. I just didn't get her wechat in time... If you been in the game and don't know where new china spa is then.... it used to be in squirrel hill and now has moved to penn avenue. and i paid for lifetime access instead of having to write penthouse forums.
Oops?
Oh well see below.
She's not back in NYC. she's at another location. I just didn't get her wechat in time... If you been in the game and don't know where new china spa is then.... it used to be in squirrel hill and now has moved to penn avenue. and i paid for lifetime access instead of having to write penthouse forums. Originally Posted by hammer_15213
With over 2000 posts and 46 encounters and membership since 2011 I would say eye has been in the game for quite sometime junior!
You on the other hand have just arrived yesterday in comparison!
And you read these"Penthouse forum letters from those of us that actually contribute to the furtherance of this fine institution, with zero contributions of you own!
Making you essentially useless to the rest of us!
And yet you have the audacity to PM me for information, and by you attitude I can see you don't ever plan on offering any yourself!
And then to insult a senior member that has been contributing member in good standing here since 2011?
Since you consider yourself above us mere mortals that contribute to the forum.
And your time as a minor God being much too important to contribute to said forum, and of course you being too busy starting plagues, and inflicting misery and pestilence and such!
Hey don"t worry I get it!
Who the hell has time to do reviews with all of that going on?
Not you Mr. Moneybags!

But since you have such a low opinion of us Penthouse forum writers, well then you can go find her yourself or go fuck you hand, because I and probably half of this forum is probably fucking hers!

Oh and BTW that was a great way to narrow it down, hair color!
Nice!
Hammer FYI- the joint was called 'New Chinese Spa' not 'new china spa'...but while you obviously enjoy reading reviews- why not post a few? Otherwise you asking for help is just a one way street. My 2 cents
Actually looking back it was called "New chinese massage" i still have my card and frequent flier spots from going to see Julia when she was there. She was the bomb as far as total mix of fun and excellent massage. And like all good AMP ladies- they leave our city eventually.
Hey, I just asked a simple question if anyone knows but if they don't it's not a big deal. There are plenty around. I speak fluent chinese and have most of them on wechat and she was one that I didn't get a chance to grab it in time before she left. Again, not a big deal.

I have posted in the past for anyone that wanted any help in locating good/mediocre/bad places. And as always YMMV for every provider/location. With some of the attitudes of the people who post on here, I'd be surprised if they can get laid in a whorehouse. Lighten up. Enjoy life.
When you post a non-encounter question in an encounter forum, don't expect to get helpful responses.
When you post a non-encounter question in an encounter forum, don't expect to get helpful responses. Originally Posted by elborak
Good response elborak, especially when after asking for information, he seems by his remarks to be above Sharing or reviewing.
And if your last remark was directed at me junior.
I get laid plenty sans the whorehouse. I would guess a pretty surprising feat seeing how my Chinese is probably only conversational, but apparently that is good enough!