❤JordynKRiley ❤ Is my fave city safe to play in?❤❤❤

Hey guys...I'm coming to Shreveport for a week to visit family and normally I HAVE THE MOST FUN with the guys I have seen here. I mean like...blow your mind kind of fun... But it is safe to play here? Any input would help!!
Only if you screen!
Definitely spend time and make sure you know who you are seeing. Keep your eyes open at all times and stay aware of your surroundings. There are still a lot of legit hobbyists here. Hope you can have a good time during your visit.
My understanding Jordyn is there are some compromised accounts both client and provider here in Shreveport being the reason the local girls have relocated. My advice is to know certain of who’s behind the door. It’s not really an atmosphere for new relationships or adventures
I don't feel safe. There are undercover agents checked into the hotel I'm in right now, two different rooms. I've pretty much been living here since April and I am good friends with most if the staff, so I got a heads-up when they got here. Someone went to jail last night at the Clarion. Last week I was asked to leave the Clarion and banned from the property. The manager's reasons were because of my ex but then said something about my visitors, which was 4 people in 5 days not including my kids, mom, neices, and nephew. So, safe? No! Trying to get out of town this weekend and out of state shorty after that, if all goes as planned! Just be super careful!
Will you be in Bossier tonight?