State: Pennsylvania
Address: 633 long run road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Big natural rack , small tummy not bad looking , fresh but no energy. Goes,through the motions.
Recommendation: No
Can somebody translate this into English?
Lol. Nice. Succinct yet descriptive. You have a career ahead of you in hofo journalism.
I wonder how long it will be until Kyoto gets a visit from the PoPo?
I wonder how long it will be until Kyoto gets a visit from the PoPo? Originally Posted by bambino
My guess is they have video of higher ranking officials they use to keep them off their back.
My guess is they have video of higher ranking officials they use to keep them off their back. Originally Posted by relaxedman
My guess, so did Epstein.
I wonder how long it will be until Kyoto gets a visit from the PoPo? Originally Posted by bambino
I would say Mckeesport will become an upscale boomtown before that happens. They've been operating discreetly for decades and are big FOP supporters.
I would say Mckeesport will become an upscale boomtown before that happens. They've been operating discreetly for decades and are big FOP supporters. Originally Posted by lustylad
Discreetly? Really? He buddy, in the current environment I think everybody’s fair game. The Feds don’t give a rats ass about McKeesport royalty. Including local LE.