Do you think protected sex is all that great?

I know alot post about how they had this great sex and pounded away for like 45 min to an hour but do you really think it was that great?

I prefer a hj/bbbj vs covered sex as typically I can't feel that much in a condom and little guy loses interest. Now for the girls that can really clamp down with their girl then I can feel it and agree it does feel good but nothing as good as without condoms.

Just for discussion only. Not promoting not protecting yourself just curious if others women and men think covered sex is just as good as non.
Bottom line for me is nothing beats sex with a great partner. Of course uncovered sex is the best. But it is also quite dangerous.

I definitely prefer covered sex with a good partner to any hj I have ever received. I also prefer it to almost every bbbj I have ever received. I have only had a couple blow jobs that are the exception to this.

Sex with a lousy partner is just "meh.' Whether it is covered or not. These types of partners also usually give bad hand jobs and blow jobs.
Ha you must not love bjs like I do. I would put them and bareback with my so as 1a and 1b. Just depends on the mood.
I get almost nothing from covered sex and i am not about to risk it so i hobby for a great bbbj. A great dt bbbj to me is even better than uncovered sex anyway
You guys need to buy thinner condoms
  • IQ160
  • 08-15-2019, 08:29 PM
I would prefer covered sex vs any kind of a BJ, but as one poster put it, sex with a good partner is great regardless if it is covered or uncovered. Of course, BB sex is great but dangerous if not with someone with whom you are in a LTR.
Depends on the temperature and elasticity of her vaginal canal, compared to her oral or miscellaneous techniques. If she's warm and I can feel good sensation, even with a condom I wouldn't prefer anything else.
We all know that sex w/o a condom is better than with one. The question do you want to spin the wheel. A good bbbj can be just as chancy as the sex. A good HJ with a cof or cim can be a lot of fun.
Very seldom go the BB route. But it is better! LOL
I can enjoy a bbbj more than covered fucking. But it is rare to even get a really great bbbj from a provider since they are often just trying to get you to cum as quick as they can. Of course there are exceptions and I've had them too.
Sometimes phone sex can be more satisfying since it's easier to play out any fantasy talk, it's safe, and it won't waste time.
It comes down to your partner. As others have said on here, a condom can make me lose interest and sensation if not with a great partner. I often, too, will be only looking for bbbj and titty play.
Fortunately for me, I enjoy sex covered or uncovered. For those that entertain uncovered sex, how ofter are you tested?
From OP's previous posts I am sure he is not considering BBFS. He is saying covered FS is so limiting in sensation it makes BBBJ better. I agree with him and mostly go BBBJ rather than covered FS.
From OP's previous posts I am sure he is not considering BBFS. He is saying covered FS is so limiting in sensation it makes BBBJ better. I agree with him and mostly go BBBJ rather than covered FS. Originally Posted by Nebman
You are correct Nebman.

I would agree that covered sex is not that awesome. BJs are fine, but a lot of times I cannot even get off with a BJ. Of course, we'd all rather have UC sex with an SO, but if we had that, would we be here? So we compromise and play the probabilities.