A Bad relationship

It’s gotten to where the Shreveport forum is like a bad relationship....not much left to say. Guess we could start a swap shop?
Visit New Orleans. And Dallas is even closer.
Longview,Tyler and Marshall are on the way to Dallas.
Ifn I was to venture out, it’d be westward bound for me. There’s something special bouncing around out in the country of E Tex! Tall, long legged, BOTB that loves getting fucked! She told me so. Yep, it’s ETX for me. ATFBOTBHF huntin!
Jus sayin.
But, as it is, I don’t get out often these days.
My take is that at present it is best to stay quite but I will say there is still lots of nice friends left that I see most weeks. There is still 8 or so nice ladies that are local and safe and keep me broke but at present I feel it is best to stay under the radar.
I am not doing reviews unless asked as it is best to not draw to much attention and let things run its course.
I see alot of ladies on STG and I do know that some are safe but for me I do not venture there as it my nature to stay where I am comfortable.
Stay safe do your homework and still lots of fun to be had.
I used to love coming there
But with all the stuff happening there I am skipping for awhile

But visit dallas..fun times there!
Things go in cycles. Stay safe, play safe, take no chances. It all turns around sooner or later.

The biggest problem for me is changing my schedule so I can be in NET rather than SBC. And I hate to hobby close to home.

HID (21-HID)

PS Here I am in town and no one to play with!
With all that has happened in the past I can say with confidence that for me the hobby in SBC is as good as it was and there are still lots of local talent and some nice travelers. I also have been lucky in finding an utr young spinner that I have taken a liking to and see her weekly which for an old ass like me keeps me thinking I still can get up and enjoy what is offered.
Yes you have to be safe and do your homework to weed out what does not seem good but with patience and treating the ladies as they should be treated life is GOOD.