Acuna!

well i live near the border, if anyone wants to come to acuna or know anything about it let me know!!!

acuna is probably one of the, if not THE safest border town.
Juarez can be safe enough if you know when and where to visit, but I sure hate the long wait on the bridge coming back. It can take 20 minutes, but it can also take 2 1/2 hrs.

What's the crossing back to Del Rio like?
the crossing here can be hell as well, both coming and going...

mexican side put up some inspection gate shit that like weighs your car and takes pics of the plates and all that shit...
but thing is, los pendejos only put up one of those god damn gate things for the amount of cars that go thru... this is esp bad right around 4:30 till about 8 pm when the ones who go home to acuna after work...
coming back the inspection place was renovated and all that shit with like 9 lanes.. but wouldnt u know it.. the mother fuckers mostly use only at most 5 and the god damn lines can take an hour and more...
  • jr4u
  • 03-23-2010, 10:47 PM
I use to go over there to Farmicia Rex and Manuel's etc...but I have not been back in over a year and do not plan on going back. I was fishing at Amistad last week and saw the new Manuel's being built in Del Rio. Isn't everything pretty dead in Acuna??
  • TX
  • 04-12-2010, 10:28 AM
I will be in Del Rio on a fishing trip at the end of the month! How is the fishing down there jr?

Does anyone know of any ladies in Del Rio? Dont want to take any chances going to Mexico! And besides I dont have my passport!
I use to go over there to Farmicia Rex and Manuel's etc...but I have not been back in over a year and do not plan on going back. I was fishing at Amistad last week and saw the new Manuel's being built in Del Rio. Isn't everything pretty dead in Acuna?? Originally Posted by jr4u
well depends on what youre asking about is dead...nightlife is still pretty good

I will be in Del Rio on a fishing trip at the end of the month! How is the fishing down there jr?

Does anyone know of any ladies in Del Rio? Dont want to take any chances going to Mexico! And besides I dont have my passport! Originally Posted by TX
fishing iwouldnt know, but they just had or are having the bass masters thing down here at the lake..
ladies in del rio? just non pros...and acuna is one of the safest in mexico to go to...passports.. shit! some ppl r still crossing with just birth certificates!
  • TX
  • 04-16-2010, 07:31 AM
What do you mean by non pros?
  • jr4u
  • 04-28-2010, 10:30 PM
sorry..you should have pm'd me...the fishing is not as good as about 4 years ago. I did pretty good one day during spring break. I got a report from my buddy Friday and he said last week was great.
Indys as in independants. Not regulated by the ranch.Be careful on these because they have pimps that will rough you up.
Your right I have been to many of the city's on the boarder and by far feel more safe in Acuna. They closed the Rio and only open it on the weekends as a disco. never been up the hill though from Hunters. has anyone out there?
Indys as in independants. Not regulated by the ranch.Be careful on these because they have pimps that will rough you up. Originally Posted by hardwoodjoe

ehh in acuna this doesnt happen often or at all... ive lived across acuna all my life and have gone many many many years, and ive only heard about this maybe once or twice in my entire life.... so its safe to say it DOESNT happen...

Your right I have been to many of the city's on the boarder and by far feel more safe in Acuna. They closed the Rio and only open it on the weekends as a disco. never been up the hill though from Hunters. has anyone out there? Originally Posted by stargaze75
yea for many years rio has gone "downhill" in the fact that most girls just chose to work in hunters. its pretty much just a bar now with some girls who just go back and forth to rio from hunters, and there is a live band playng(this was as of about 4 yrs ago, one of the last times i went to boystown in acuna).. up on the hill is pretty safe as well(like i said as of a couple yrs ago) there is camelias and another couple of bars mostly catering to the locals but lots of fun can be had up there. if anyone goes recently i would stay away fromt he club called laberintos, as its mostly drunk kids and shit like that who start fights etc, but yeah you can have fun there too just watchout, but its nothing too bad.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/0...der-seige.html

Acuna has had its violence Originally Posted by Busterflywheel
dont make it seem like this is juarez/reynosa/nuevo laredo.. there have only been a couple of isolated incidents.
Yea I was there about a month ago it's still the same. Don't know about the reo never go there only to hunters.
Where can I find the ladies of the street in acuņa? I've heard there are some but have no idea where to look. Hell I picked up two crazy bitches one time that gave up some strange for a ride to San Carlos.