Some advice

Last spring a friend and I were riding motorcycles in the mountains of North Carolina. There was a storm coming and it was getting dark so we decided to start heading home. Suddenly his motor cut out and the dang bike wouldn’t start and to make things worse the cell phones had no bars. He pushed the bike a little way and lightning bolts were beginning to crash down all around us. We spotted a farmhouse and raced to the front porch. A lady came to the door and we asked to use her phone but the lines were hit, both power and landline, and cell phones were useless. She said she would invite us to stay but she was single and the neighbors would talk. She did suggest we were welcome to sleep in the barn. This made me think of all those ol' salesmen jokes. The storm lasted most of the night but in the morning the sun came out and I went off to call for a tow. Everything worked out great.
Then 9 months later I get a letter from the ladies attorney. I went to my friends house and confronted him. “Remember that ladies barn we slept in 9 months ago?” He said ‘Sure why?”. I said ‘well did you sneak into the house in the middle of the night?’ He sheepishly grinned and said ‘yea I did’. “Did you have sex with her?” I queried. He looked shocked and admitted to having sex with her a number of times. And did you give her my name and not your own???? He fessed up to doing that also. I just dropped it and left it at that.
Now to my question: the letter was from her attorney and it was her last will and testament and she had passed on. She left me everything she owned because of that most wonderful night of passionate sex. Should I tell him? ROTFL
Tell him? You just did. I want my share.
O,Oh Take The Money And Run
I hope this is a joke... if it ain't, HIGH FIVE! You are THE MAN!