Boston Bombing gives RWWs a reason to stall immigration reform

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3092929.html

OK -- If you think Louie Gohmert is a nut, then check out why Iowa's Steve King wants to shut down immigration reform.

Though no arrests had (or still have) been made, he was busy speculating that a "person on a student visa" had perpetrated the bombing.

I can't make this shit up folks. I'm not sure King and Gohmert aren't BOTH members of the Sandbox... they're surely nutty enough!

The Boston Marathon bombings show that immigration reform could endanger the public, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Tuesday, speculating that the attack might have been perpetrated by an immigrant. In fact, law enforcement authorities have not named any suspect so far.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that, yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King said to the National Review's Robert Costa. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

King, who has previously vowed to block a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, said the Boston bombings should slow movement on immigration reform

As he noted, there's only speculation about who perpetrated the attack at this point. Although some media reports on Monday said a Saudi national was being questioned, law enforcement and the White House have said there is currently no suspect.

Still, King implied that foreign nationals were behind the bombings.

"If we can’t background-check people that are coming from Saudi Arabia, how do we think we are going to background-check the 11 to 20 million people that are here from who knows where?" he said.

King has a long history of controversial statements on immigrants and is one of the most outspoken House opponents of immigration reform. He offered his latest comments on the same day that the Senate's bipartisan "gang of eight" unveiled an immigration reform bill that would allow some undocumented immigrants to become citizens after an arduous process and numerous border security improvements.
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2013, 04:46 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3092929.html

OK -- If you think Louie Gohmert is a nut, then check out why Iowa's Steve King wants to shut down immigration reform.

Though no arrests had (or still have) been made, he was busy speculating that a "person on a student visa" had perpetrated the bombing.

I can't make this shit up folks. I'm not sure King and Gohmert aren't BOTH members of the Sandbox... they're surely nutty enough!

The Boston Marathon bombings show that immigration reform could endanger the public, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Tuesday, speculating that the attack might have been perpetrated by an immigrant. In fact, law enforcement authorities have not named any suspect so far.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that, yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King said to the National Review's Robert Costa. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

King, who has previously vowed to block a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, said the Boston bombings should slow movement on immigration reform

As he noted, there's only speculation about who perpetrated the attack at this point. Although some media reports on Monday said a Saudi national was being questioned, law enforcement and the White House have said there is currently no suspect.

Still, King implied that foreign nationals were behind the bombings.

"If we can’t background-check people that are coming from Saudi Arabia, how do we think we are going to background-check the 11 to 20 million people that are here from who knows where?" he said.

King has a long history of controversial statements on immigrants and is one of the most outspoken House opponents of immigration reform. He offered his latest comments on the same day that the Senate's bipartisan "gang of eight" unveiled an immigration reform bill that would allow some undocumented immigrants to become citizens after an arduous process and numerous border security improvements.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
whirlie brought it up yesterday

Saudi National suspect is under guard at Boston hospital.................

Under Obama Saudi nationals will soon be granted "Fast Pass" status; Only an exclusive handful of countries enjoy inclusion in the Global Entry program: Canada, Mexico, South Korea and the Netherlands. Obama recently approved Saudi nationals to be part of this program.

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/03/22...-saudi-arabia/
Actually the reports of a saudi national suspect was bullshit. They still are looking for suspects.

But it's not surprising that fucking idiots like King ... And the mondless douchebags who follow ignoramuses like him (Whirlyturd) would be on that bandwagon in a heartbeat.

Egg on their faces, the bunch of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/bos...sts/index.html
Isn't the immigration bill in the Senate....the body controlled by democrats..... so how does the right wing control the vote.....?
Isn't the immigration bill in the Senate....the body controlled by democrats..... so how does the right wing control the vote.....? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

It is amazing that you are this stupid, this misinformed, this deflective and do nothing but muddy the water with all your ramblings. STFU when you are not germane to the subject or when you ignore the point of the OP.

You MUST be insane!

It is amazing that you are this stupid, this misinformed, this deflective and do nothing but muddy the water with all your ramblings. STFU when you are not germane to the subject or when you ignore the point of the OP.

You MUST be insane!
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Google the word "irony".
Google the word "irony". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Google it yourself!
Isn't the immigration bill in the Senate....the body controlled by democrats..... so how does the right wing control the vote.....? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Same way the gun bill was not passed idiot.

You MUST be insane!
Originally Posted by Little Stevie

He and the cog are in the same asylum
Actually the reports of a saudi national suspect was bullshit. They still are looking for suspects.

But it's not surprising that fucking idiots like King ... And the mondless douchebags who follow ignoramuses like him (Whirlyturd) would be on that bandwagon in a heartbeat.

Egg on their faces, the bunch of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/bos...sts/index.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would have used "were" instead of "was", and "mindless" instead of "mondless".
Nevertheless, this immigration bill is probably the best we conservatives are going to get. At least this time, some of our concerns are being taken into account. I really like the provision that doesn't allow the use of federal benefits for the first 10 years. Hell, they might even pay fines, back taxes, and penalties!
I will give credit to the liberals on this one. I would naturally prefer everyone who is here illegally to go home, but that isn't going to happen. They have come up with a reasonable compromise, so even though I hate most everything they do, they have done some good work with this bill .
If future illegal immigration can be halted, a very large assumption, of course, then we can construct a legal immigration program that benefits the USA Treasury, such as requiring immigrants to go into the EB5 program. I would prefer that to the programs that benefit the corporation's treasuries, such as cheap farm workers and cheap scientists.
"Elections have consequences"................. ....

Barack Hussein Obama
The gun bill was not going to pass anyway. It has nothing to do with immigration.
Obama knew it wasn't going to pass; he wants a wedge issue for the 2014 elections...it is all about power consolidation and saving Obama's Lame Duck Presidency.
I would have used "were" instead of "was", and "mindless" instead of "mondless".
. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No. You would have used words like faggot.

Typing with your thumbs on a small device doesn't always make for most accurate post. But I'm sure you knew I meant "mondless."

More unnecessary attack rhetoric, JL. If this means the court ordered truce is off, then allow me to retort...
Obama knew it wasn't going to pass; he wants a wedge issue for the 2014 elections...it is all about power consolidation and saving Obama's Lame Duck Presidency. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Clairvoyant as ever.