IN WAKE OF BOSTON BOMBING, OBAMA FLYING SAUDI OUT OF US.....

Yep............oh no........must mean Obama is Bush......A bone for the Conspiracy Theorists to gnaw on.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...nds-next-week/

Glenn Beck spins Hannity. You suck off both of them.

Isn't Obama send him him home in Air Force One?

Limbaugh will have that today.

You should have waited to post this one, Whirlytard.
Deporting isn't really like what Bush did..
Deporting isn't really like what Bush did.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, this is, like, TOTALLY and completely different, 'cause Obama is doing it:

"Among other things, sources told TheBlaze that the Saudi national had ties to a well-connected Saudi family and that his deportation was set to be framed as a “voluntary” departure to be with his family."

Yep. That's the way we handle all run-of-the-mill illegal alien deportation cases.
it would not surprise me at all if the investigation in boston is being hampered by obama's notion of political correctness including the identification of the suspects.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 10:35 AM
sources told the blaze?

lmao
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 10:45 AM
TheBlaze Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reported on “The Glenn Beck Program” Thursday morning that TheBlaze has been informed that the government is now ​considering ​not deporting Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

damn Obie
If he has over-stayed his visa; he should be deported !

Another example of NOT enforcing our immigration laws.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 10:55 AM
If he has over-stayed his visa; he should be deported !

Another example of NOT enforcing our immigration laws. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
either way, INS is driving the bus not Obie.

I'd give you a "nice try" but its nothing more than your usual BS ..

imagine that.
INS doesn't exist any more.......get with the program....

And deportations are the responsibility of Homeland Security, so it definitely falls under Obama's bus............
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 11:40 AM
INS doesn't exist any more.......get with the program....

And deportations are the responsibility of Homeland Security, so it definitely falls under Obama's bus............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

google INS, heres what you get

http://www.immigrationdirect.com/ind...FdCY4AodgycAsQ
It's now Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ICE for short.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 11:45 AM
It's now Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ICE for short. Originally Posted by SpinShooter
either way, it doesn't look like ICE, or should I say Obama is asleep at the wheel ..

http://www.teamamericapac.org/ice-de...migrants-a3172
Yeah, this is, like, TOTALLY and completely different, 'cause Obama is doing it:

"Among other things, sources told TheBlaze that the Saudi national had ties to a well-connected Saudi family and that his deportation was set to be framed as a “voluntary” departure to be with his family."

Yep. That's the way we handle all run-of-the-mill illegal alien deportation cases. Originally Posted by ExNYer

you are a fucking clown..
you are a fucking clown.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says the guy with the name "I'va biggen".