THE OBAMA WAR AGAINST MAT DRUDGE..............WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Shut up and do your job without your attitude.

Napolitano: The Drudge Report is not credible

True, mouthpiece for the tea bags.
Unlike liberals, I support freedom of the press....liberals want to shut up those they disagree with...just look what happens on college campuses...........

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2009/...e-campuses.php
you support what you like just as the liberals support what they like no diff...
you support what you like just as the liberals support what they like no diff... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you arent very credible if you cant admit there is a difference in the liberal attempts to silence news and opinion and a conservative's lament at the dishonesty of the MSM
Napolitano: The Drudge Report is not credible Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That was the same position the Clinton White House took on the Monica Lewinski reports, wasn't it?
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 10:52 AM
“I will tell you we found it so inherently unbelievable that statements would be made, it was hard to ascribe credibility to them,” Napolitano said, suppressing a bemused smile. “I don’t know if I’d put Forbes and Drudge in the same sentence.”

some "war"
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Let me get this straight, Whirly wants to supress the WH opinion that Drudge is a joke?
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 01:16 PM
whirlie has no idea what he wants
Yeah; she is just a government worker who isn't paid to provide an opinion about Drudge.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Yeah; she is just a government worker who isn't paid to provide an opinion about Drudge. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
she was asked for her reason ! Haven't you listened to your own video?
She should decline to comment.......but instead she makes a snide comment....

Fat dyke.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah; she is just a government worker who isn't paid to provide an opinion about Drudge. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
how much are the Dems paying you to make the rightwingers look like the dumbest sob's on the planet?
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2013, 01:40 PM
She should decline to comment.......but instead she makes a snide comment....

Fat dyke. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Drudge made up phoney ammo numbers which she could not believe anyone in their right mind would believe. She is welcome to her opinion,why do you eant to supress free sprech, in a rant thread you started about suppression of speech?
What numbers everything I have read said near two billion rounds