• CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 03:41 PM
FBI calling them WHITE!

Go figure.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 05:11 PM
the dems made the FBI call them white

stay tuned
If they can pick them out from those videos then they are super sleuths!
If they can pick them out from those videos then they are super sleuths! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

They have countless video and stills of you picking your nose and pulling at your crotch..
For what it is worth, most Arabs and Persians are considered "white".

Hopefully they will be caught in short time now.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 06:11 PM
For what it is worth, most Arabs and Persians are considered "white".

Hopefully they will be caught in short time now. Originally Posted by Jackie S
me too, and fast.

for what is worth there are only 4 true races of humans .. Aborigines, Asians, Africans and Caucasians .... as you pointed out Arabs, and Persians (among several others) are sub cultures of the white race.. something like 40 sub cultures from the aforementioned races make up the population of the world ..
i'm surprised there isn't more vids that have surfaced of them yet, the way everyone seems to be recording everything with their iphone these days.
Well, who says that they have released all they have? In spite of the cops-as-a-comic-sitcom attitude a lot of people have, most of these guys are neither Paul Blart, Jim Carey, or the Hardy Boys. Now comes the time for wearing out shoe leather running down leads and all of the other boring, time consuming things that actually make up the investigative process. Let's all contain our social media induced ADD and understand that it may be years, especially if they are foreign nationals, before they are caught. But, they will be caught. These pictures will lead to others. Maybe all of the "true Americans" can get a chip that makes them invisible to surveillance video, eh? I doubt I'd qualify if the Teawipes have a say, but I don't give a shit - they won't.
If they can pick them out from those videos then they are super sleuths! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah that video was hard evidence wasn't it. They'll find those guys, and that's when the use of the Patriot Act will kick in. Mission accomplished. " We aren't accusing you we're blaming you"
Yeah that video was hard evidence wasn't it. They'll find those guys, and that's when the use of the Patriot Act will kick in. Mission accomplished. " We aren't accusing you we're blaming you" Originally Posted by acp5762
Somebody give this guy a ticket for PUI.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah that video was hard evidence wasn't it. They'll find those guys, and that's when the use of the Patriot Act will kick in. Mission accomplished. " We aren't accusing you we're blaming you" Originally Posted by acp5762
when they have one of those guys on video sitting down his pack in front of the store (and they do) and that store had the front of it blown to shit a couple of minutes later, I'd say that was pretty hard evidence

blame accuse, whatever
when they have one of those guys on video sitting down his pack in front of the store (and they do) and that store had the front of it blown to shit a couple of minutes later, I'd say that was pretty hard evidence

blame accuse, whatever Originally Posted by CJ7
Have you seen that video, of one of the suspects dropping his pack containing the explosives?
I haven't but the FBI released a statement saying they had on suspect #2.
I haven't but the FBI released a statement saying they had on suspect #2. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, they probably aren't going to make it available to the public yet. I suppose at this point they'll be pretty careful about that part of the video leaking out.