Urgent- Not so Much Hallow

First I would like to thank Bubba for relinquishing this time and space of how to be a better hooker, for my equally useless post.

Here is My unsolicited thoughts and advise;
3-10, 25-life this may be the favorite holiday TO them.

Trickster once you dress the darlins let them have their way short of serious endangerment, hell you are the one that did this to them allow them to make the best of it, the frolic can be fun.

Receivers of these precious fairies, morphs and witches please Uuh and Ahh your ass off. They are not trudging to your doorstep only for a mini snickers, they are putting themselves on display, appreciate that.

Does anyone see the correlation between this holiday, the hobby and real life?

Wishing you all a frightful night.

The best place to be on halloween is like...the subway in a major city. but hell even at the GROCERY store on halloween.. GOD. halloween get's me hot just thinking about it
NYC is best I know. Especially near the village... Play the "costume or not" guessing game.
So I'm in LA, stuck in traffic, and a big black chopper pulls up next to me. the driver is a girl wearing a wedding dress. A dude on the back in a tux with chains on his head. I say "Nice Halloween costumes". She says "Is it Halloween already?"
Only in LA...