URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...elynAlexandria
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/75
Activities: FBSM, SE, NE, DFK, CBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'6"ish, fit build, curvy in the right places. Photos are accurate, pretty face. Mixed cuban/black.
Recommendation: Yes
I just booked her. I like her online booking form: you know the exact donations for each package and upgrade before you arrive so you can dispense with that part of the encounter quickly. She embraces GFE in the form options, letting you you define the parameters of the encounter, i.e. kinkiness level and activities, and even her appearance when you arrive (clothing, makeup, and hair). DATY is considered an upgrade, which I'm hoping includes no hat during the BJ. She screens by video chat.

I'll post an encounter report after my appointment.
I just booked her. I like her online booking form: you know the exact donations for each package and upgrade before you arrive so you can dispense with that part of the encounter quickly. She embraces GFE in the form options, letting you you define the parameters of the encounter, i.e. kinkiness level and activities, and even her appearance when you arrive (clothing, makeup, and hair). DATY is considered an upgrade, which I'm hoping includes no hat during the BJ. She screens by video chat.

I'll post an encounter report after my appointment. Originally Posted by CatServant
Please do post that review. And thanks for bumping a 2 year old review to give us such valuable information.