Silk massage arlington

Silk massage on fielder in arlington has new ownership and now is the funniest place in arlington right now
Silk massage on fielder in arlington has new ownership and now is the funniest place in arlington right now Originally Posted by Thaiman
How is this place the "funniest"? Do the ladies tell jokes while massaging you?
Well marvel if that's what you are into asked them
This Is A Bunch Of BS......The One Up A Block Is Also Funny.....
The one your talking about orential massage that Jenny owns very pretty lady with a killer body good luck getting anything from her.
lol no way that place is any "fun"
I’ve been there twice but it’s been a while. It was terrible. So until a legitimate review comes out I probably won’t go back. I will say the amp located at the south west corner of Arbrook and Cooper Street is very funny :-) (can’t think of the name of it and it’s in a shopping center). Girls are hot. Haven’t had all the L’s yet but great potential.
I’ve been there twice but it’s been a while. It was terrible. So until a legitimate review comes out I probably won’t go back. I will say the amp located at the south west corner of Arbrook and Cooper Street is very funny :-) (can’t think of the name of it and it’s in a shopping center). Girls are hot. Haven’t had all the L’s yet but great potential. Originally Posted by pat2551
Is this the place that Julie was at?
Are you referring to the one behind Spring Creek bbq?
Not sure the old owners name was but it was her and an old guy. Its by a fire station. The new owner is much younger and better looking than she was
Easy Pass
not an encounter, moved to coed
I remember the last girl would put baby powder on my armpits and trimmed my toenails. Lmao I am such a pig. Poor lady.
The one your talking about orential massage that Jenny owns very pretty lady with a killer body good luck getting anything from her. Originally Posted by Thaiman
I loved it there she gave me a nice rub down I knew it was a funny place when she did my massage but I was really there for a legit massage
I'm confused... Is "funny" like a place that does L0?