GFE

I've seen post that occasionally state "no gfe"
Can someone explain what they mean?
I've seen post that occasionally state "no gfe"
Can someone explain what they mean? Originally Posted by exnykr
No Girlfriend Experience.

No kissing, no breast sucking, no DATY; only Condom-covered service. When you leave, you get a handshake and pat on the back.
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am
Some guys do not care about GFE and just want to see a pretty girl and use her warm body to get off. It could be why the providers who may provide GFE activities (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, ect.) those activities, (since they advertise it) are done so just to get them in as, so to speak, to say they did them even nonchalantly, and get good reviews. Needless to say, the actual BCD GFE experience is lacking big time.
  • Quark
  • 02-17-2022, 07:42 AM
There are those few exceptional providers who really do make you think they are your girlfriend.
And sometimes, WEC, they don't care if they are pretty
I think that the real truth is that your expectations are based on what YOUR previous (and/or current) girlfriends do with you. Everybody has a different expectation of how a girlfriend behaves or performs. I think the most important part is attitude - do they act like you are a good friend or just a customer?
I think that the real truth is that your expectations are based on what YOUR previous (and/or current) girlfriends do with you. Everybody has a different expectation of how a girlfriend behaves or performs. I think the most important part is attitude - do they act like you are a good friend or just a customer? Originally Posted by Eudemon
good points!! A TRUE gfe will make you feel like her king !!
I think that the real truth is that your expectations are based on what YOUR previous (and/or current) girlfriends do with you. Everybody has a different expectation of how a girlfriend behaves or performs. I think the most important part is an attitude - do they act like you are a good friend or just a customer? Originally Posted by Eudemon
This is it. You can ask anyone about any experience they ever had but what they are going to be telling you is how it made them feel.