Have you ever been formally decllined?

That is to say, you knew exactly what the SW screening requirements were ahead of time, you gave her all of the info she wanted, but she still refused to see you?

That is not to say, she asked for 5 references, but you only gave her 4. Or, she asked for your LinkedIn profile but you sent her a copy of your passport instead.

I'm just curious if any of you have ever followed verification procedures to a T, then she still said no?
No, because I don’t jump through hoops to pay to see whores...This is a Hobby about fun for me and the bullshit you describe is unenjoyable work to me!

Under used words or phrases in the Hobby Business- “Umm, no thank you”, “I changed my mind”, “Fuck off”, “Next!”
Yes, I've had gents provide me with the 2 references I ask for and have still declined to see them.

For me, it generally rests on whether or not I feel comfortable seeing them. That can be affected by the references themselves, their board history, their review history..... if I have reason to believe that I'm not going to be what they're looking for--I'm either going to decline.. or at the very least, make sure they know what I am and what I am not. Why have someone spend hundreds of dollars on me and not get what they want?
Hookers are a dime a dozen. Move on to a different one.

Read the 2nd line of my signature
I don't think I've EVER passed screening. I don't even submit to it anymore, there are so many girls that don't screen or take deposits.

I offer my ECCIE handle though and that works about half the time.
I've never had anyone outright say no...had a couple that just ignored me. I get it though, some guys don't react well to being told no vs just not responding so it didn't bother me.
  • L1A2D
  • 09-25-2021, 05:50 PM
Who the hell would be stupid enough to send their LinkedIn profile or copy of their passport. You’d have to be dumber than a box of hair to give real personal Information.
Who the hell would be stupid enough to send their LinkedIn profile or copy of their passport. You’d have to be dumber than a box of hair to give real personal Information. Originally Posted by L1A2D

I don't know... I didn't send anyone my LinkedIn in profile because I don't even have one. At this point in my life my only source of income is day trading. The question I originally asked when I started this post was if anyone has ever been declined after following screening procedures to a T.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2021, 01:57 PM
Hookers are a dime a dozen. Move on to a different one.

Read the 2nd line of my signature Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Only simps waste their time jumping through hoops to go donate hundreds of dollars for a nut, hookers are laughing their asses off at these chumps doing this SMH, wake up gentlemen
to the guys--do not take a "NO" personally---there are many reasons a girl might say no the first time----too many to list here--
-just wait a week and try again--if she says no the second time, give up and move on to another girl
I've been around under a few handles since aspd. I submit my hobby name/handle, age, and race. Usually, that's enough to get me in the door. Greenlight or no doesn't matter to me, I move on.

On a side note, I would strongly consider submitting a little more info to Grace Preston. I find her intelligent posts to be refreshing and somewhat a turn on. A few drinks, flirtatious mind fuck, followed by the real thing.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2021, 11:37 PM

On a side note, I would strongly consider submitting a little more info to Grace Preston. I find her intelligent posts to be refreshing and somewhat a turn on. A few drinks, flirtatious mind fuck, followed by the real thing. Originally Posted by TAdrvrII
What type of simp advise is that 😂 you have been mind fucked
I've been around under a few handles since aspd. I submit my hobby name/handle, age, and race. Usually, that's enough to get me in the door. Greenlight or no doesn't matter to me, I move on.

On a side note, I would strongly consider submitting a little more info to Grace Preston. I find her intelligent posts to be refreshing and somewhat a turn on. A few drinks, flirtatious mind fuck, followed by the real thing. Originally Posted by TAdrvrII

The good news is-- I wouldn't require more than your board handle and if you don't have reviews, a couple of ladies that I can check with. P411 is also an excellent "multipass". We all screen differently and with rare exception-- this has always been enough for me.

The bad news is-- I'm not presently seeing new friends. I seldom come to town anymore and when I do, I'm generally seeing long time friends.
Usually happens more "informally" where she just isn't available when I need her to be, or she cancels because "something came up"

Formally...yes (kind of) a few times. Not that often though. The usual scenario is I initiate contact and after a few messages I get "I don't think we'd be a good fit" Of course I'm gonna ask why...and I rarely get a response. I'd guess maybe I asked a specific question or in some cases I'm looking for GFE and she doesn't offer it. I have had one instance where the lady felt I had seen too many ladies. Pot calling the kettle black? I guess it was ok for her to have 10 pages of reviews but not me.
...declined once...by a P411 provider who had a "beef" with one of Okays.

[insert cat noise here]