IS THE WHITE HOUSE BEGINNING TO PURGE THEIR COMPUTERS ALREADY???

Only 741 days until our national nightmare is behind us......but is the White House already purging it's data base to cover up their years of corruption ?

We have conveyed the report of a reader we believe to be a knowledgeable source regarding a serious problem affecting the computer network serving the Executive Office of the President. We have called and written the White House press office seeking a response to the report since this past Thursday morning. The White House has failed to respond. In his most recent message, our source reports:
EOP employees told to think very carefully about what personal information might have been located on their computers – still “weeks away” from a fix.
I’ll send this report along to the White House for a comment as well, but at this point I think it’s fair to assume they’re not going to have anything to say to us.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...here-contd.php
Dun Dun DUNNNN!
Thank you, Assup, for that honest and thoughtful response to the possibility that our public servants may be covering up high crimes and misdemeanors. Your wise intellect is an inspiration to us all. After starting a thread complaining about meaningless and pointless posts, it's nice to see you taking the lead in providing reasoned and civil responses to controversial issues.

Dipshit
Thank you, Assup, for that honest and thoughtful response to the possibility that our public servants may be covering up high crimes and misdemeanors. Your wise intellect is an inspiration to us all. After starting a thread complaining about meaningless and pointless posts, it's nice to see you taking the lead in providing reasoned and civil responses to controversial issues.

Dipshit Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I bet Assup doesn't realize his 5 D's of dipshittery(dodge,duck,deflect ,doctor,deny) perfectly describe the Obama Adm.