Oh No, Another One

Seems like we can't escape the deranged trannies. This one was a Starbucks worker who got into a fight with a customer and then attacked another individual filming the incident

Starbucks sacks trans worker who accused female customer of being transphobic then knocked phone out of person's hands in 'confrontation over being misgendered'

A transgender woman has been sacked by Starbucks after footage showed her berating a female customer and allegedly assaulting a man who filmed the incident.

The clash broke out at a Starbucks branch near the ferry terminal of Southampton, Hampshire, on Sunday, April 30.

The 56-second clip shows the employee on the same side of the counter as the customer, arguing with her.

The person recording the incident said the woman had apparently said something 'transphobic' to upset the employee, who angrily refuses to serve her.

Footage shows the female customer saying: 'You're rude, don't ever call me transphobic, ever. You do not know me.'

In response, the transgender woman says: 'You're calling me a man, you're being transphobic, Karen. Now get out.'

'Karen' is a derisive insult imported from the US, taking aim at white, middle-aged women. Feminists have criticised it as a misogynistic term.

The conversation heats up, as the woman insists, 'do not call me transphobic'.

The transgender employee then claps in the woman's face and denies her request for a refund, adding: 'You are transphobic, now get out.'

Repeatedly, the woman is told to 'get out' and that she is 'trespassing', before the employee appears to notice a man using his smartphone filming the encounter.

Without warning, the employee comes forward and lunges for the phone, demanding the man hand it over while appearing to assault him.

The footage prompted heavy criticism on social media, with many users copying in Starbucks' Twitter handle and demanding answers.

Australian women's activist Sall Grover shared the clip on Twitter, and wrote: 'When women see men who think they’re women in female spaces, they often get themselves out as quickly as possible.

And video of the incident before the deranged tranny assaulted the guy filming it

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655344951981481984
You're obsessed with transgender people. This much hatred can't be healthy for you.
You're obsessed with transgender people. This much hatred can't be healthy for you. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
This thread is about the tranny who got into a fight and attacked a customer. Do you support this deranged tranny getting into a fight with a customer and attacking a person who filmed him doing so?
This thread is about the tranny who got into a fight and attacked a customer. Do you support this deranged tranny getting into a fight with a customer and attacking a person who filmed him doing so? Originally Posted by berryberry

That looks like an argument with the customer. Not a fight. Not having seen what happened before, I can't make a judgement on that. I don't support people getting into fights unless it's for a very good reason, and although I wouldn't actually call what I saw in the video a fight, it probably could possibly be deemed a simple assault on the filmer, and I don't support that in this case. The man has a right to film the argument, but thousands of arguments happen every day, why make a thread about this one?
That looks like an argument with the customer. Not a fight. Not having seen what happened before, I can't make a judgement on that. I don't support people getting into fights unless it's for a very good reason, and although I wouldn't actually call what I saw in the video a fight, it probably could possibly be deemed a simple assault on the filmer, and I don't support that in this case. The man has a right to film the argument, but thousands of arguments happen every day, why make a thread about this one? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
So you then agree with Starbucks firing him for this incident. And that yes, he could be charged with assault if the filmer wanted to press charges.

As to why I made a thread about it, why do you care? This is a discussion forum. I post about current events
I don't have a problem with it if they're fired.

Yea, you were just randomly posting about current events. LOL
Zero concern about a firing in this case.

Why are we outraged, again?
I don't have a problem with it if they're fired.
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Well at least you are more rational than some of the tranny lovers here since you don't have a problem this tranny was fired for what they did
Being fired for clearly unprofessional behavior is fine.

Trying to use this to smear Trans folks by adding it to the daily drip of a one man war on Trans folks is kind of a Karen move. Very un-Chad.
Being fired for clearly unprofessional behavior is fine. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You and your fellow leftists are what has caused this unhinged behavior with all the bullshit about pretending men are women, that biology doesn't matter, personal pronouns, etc, etc