Economic Predictions for Summer 2016: The Epocalypse Keeps Crashing

Take a look at this article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...keeps-crashing

Then watch "The Four Horsemen" on Youtube and see what they have in common.

Banks really are creating money out of thin air using a loophole. The fiat money system is really crashing. You can thank Greenspan for that. Better start buying gold now.
Better start buying gold now. Originally Posted by SassySue
I already did. Pre-Brexit. That's capitalism and it works!
I already did. Pre-Brexit. That's capitalism and it works! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Well, that is one smart thing you did do. Another smart thing to do would be to buy land and learn how grow your own food! In other words, learn how to be self sufficient. Wow, hundreds of people are doing to lose their jobs. That's what it sounds like. I was thinking of buying some land in South America and building a home there in Mexico, like Guatemala. It's a lot cheaper.
Adios.
Oh and Mexico is in Central America. You have to get down arond the equator and below to be in South America. I believe Once you cross the southern Panama border you are there.
Me, I am thincking about Nicaragua or maybe Costa Rica. Nicaragua is much cheaper now than Costa Rica though not as stable.
Biggest issue is getting your money out of the USofA. The illegal and unconstitutional government tabs on your bank accounts under the false flag of fighting criminal activity makes it much more difficult. Amazing how you can go to jail just because you want to use your money however you see fit.
Adios.
Oh and Mexico is in Central America. You have to get down arond the equator and below to be in South America. I believe Once you cross the southern Panama border you are there.
Me, I am thincking about Nicaragua or maybe Costa Rica. Nicaragua is much cheaper now than Costa Rica though not as stable.
Biggest issue is getting your money out of the USofA. The illegal and unconstitutional government tabs on your bank accounts under the false flag of fighting criminal activity makes it much more difficult. Amazing how you can go to jail just because you want to use your money however you see fit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I did some research and the largest concentration of expats right now are in Puerta Vallarta. It's 43 percent cheaper to live there. Look on craigslist at the places you can get just blocks from their beautiful beaches. Also, Cuenca, Equator is another place expats are flocking to. I could not believe the lavish apartments you can rent there for $450 a month (brand new) with gorgeous views of the mountains. The weather is gorgeous all year round at about 70 degrees average. Both countries have cheap medical care, much cheaper than the U.S. Food is cheaper and grown locally. They do have a Walmart in Puerto Vallarta. You can buy fresh caught seafood daily and locally grown vegetables and fruits from local markets and vendors. The only thing in Puerta Vallarta that is a little more expensive is clothing. I was thinking of making and selling clothing there, since I love to sew. I'm pretty sure that's where I'm going. Most expats get a 4 year residency visa. Also, cars are cheaper in Puerta Vallarta. They have a Toyota dealership there and I found out you can buy a brand new Toyota for $9,000!!!
Puerto Vallarta lands on State Department's warning list

(USA Today)
... and don't forget to factor in the cost of potable water.
If my grandkids weren't here, I'd join you in a heartbeat, Sue!
Well, that is one smart thing you did do. Another smart thing to do would be to buy land and learn how grow your own food! In other words, learn how to be self sufficient. Wow, hundreds of people are doing to lose their jobs. That's what it sounds like. I was thinking of buying some land in South America and building a home there in Mexico, like Guatemala. It's a lot cheaper. Originally Posted by SassySue
Adios.
Biggest issue is getting your money out of the USofA. The illegal and unconstitutional government tabs on your bank accounts under the false flag of fighting criminal activity makes it much more difficult. Amazing how you can go to jail just because you want to use your money however you see fit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You're both wrong.

Mexico is in North America.
Since 2011 hold has lost 35% of its valve and in spite of a recent bump many expect it to keep losing valve
The cornerstone of capitalism...

Buy low, sell high.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know that.
If my grandkids weren't here, I'd join you in a heartbeat, Sue! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
how sweet. the two of you should get a room you lovebirds.
Since 2011 hold has lost 35% of its valve and in spite of a recent bump many expect it to keep losing valve Originally Posted by BigLouie
Proof Read.

Jim
You're both wrong.

Mexico is in North America. Originally Posted by Revenant
Revenant is correct. Mexico is part of North America.

the CIA says so lol

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...egion_noa.html

i have found the CIA's world factbook quite useful over the years.

see? they offer more than spying right? lol
how sweet. the two of you should get a room you lovebirds. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sue is hot and smart. If she were anywhere nearby, I'd get that room!
Proof Read.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Darn auto correct