Trump thinks he is a steelworker now

In my business, we buy a lot of steel.

None of it is manufactured here, unless we need a special forging, which comes from one manufacturer in the North East. This circumstance has only arisen once in the past few years, where we won a bid on a job that had funds as part of a Government program that specified materials be of US origin.

The majority of the steel we buy comes from Eastern European Steel Mills that seem to not be plagued by the over zealous regulatory boards such as those in the United States.

Regardless of pipe dreams and political promises, steel mills are not likely coming back.
In my business, we buy a lot of steel.

None of it is manufactured here, unless we need a special forging, which comes from one manufacturer in the North East. This circumstance has only arisen once in the past few years, where we won a bid on a job that had funds as part of a Government program that specified materials be of US origin.

The majority of the steel we buy comes from Eastern European Steel Mills that seem to not be plagued by the over zealous regulatory boards such as those in the United States.

Regardless of pipe dreams and political promises, steel mills are not likely coming back. Originally Posted by Jackie S
that was a information overload for the Chimp
The lefties are sure a bunch of nervous nellies these days.

That was quite a stretch.

I would certainly assume that anybody involved in construction knows something about steel.
that was a information overload for me Originally Posted by gary5912