CBJ is really that big of a deal?

And once you're done with this dead horse . . .
How about providers with NBA policy? What's up with that? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Oh lord that is a whole different topic that has been discussed hundreds of times.
Rump Shaker brings up an interesting question about the purpose of reviews. One of the things that I always tried to glean from reviews was-- in addition to looks, skills, and attitude-- the types of services they offer, and one of those services is bbbj. Am I wrong in doing this?
Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
No I personally do not have a problem of you looking at the activities and then making a decision based on all the above whether or not to see a lady. I just have a problem with the negative comments from guys who obviously want to see that lady, but have issues and or give attitude that she does a cbj.

Why not just say something like "She must be good at cbj for you to have enjoyed it so much, I generally like it uncovered myself" as opposed to a comment like "no way I am paying that kind of money and not getting a bbbj" or something like "she needs to lower her price if she is going to do cbj", or.. "Well that's another one I am scratching off my list".

It is all how you word it, and makes the difference of a negative comment to just a comment on your personal preference.
Well, I am Equal opportunity Blow job aficionado!

There are clients that ONLY do CBJ... that’s where flavored condoms are amazing because they do not taste like latex.

Most clients though would prefer BBBJ, in my experience, which I love and you don’t have to worry about holding on to the cover when you are getting in to it and sucking really hard, you can go hands free!
Well, I am Equal opportunity Blow job aficionado!

There are clients that ONLY do CBJ... that’s where flavored condoms are amazing because they do not taste like latex.

Most clients though would prefer BBBJ, in my experience, which I love and you don’t have to worry about holding on to the cover when you are getting in to it and sucking really hard, you can go hands free! Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
And we have a winner.

Guys, reviews are to reveal a girls skills, looks and attitude NOT to see who offers bbbj!
Originally Posted by rump shaker
In all due respect, I was writing reviews starting back in 1999, so please don't tell me what reviews are for. A lot of the guys here have also been writing reviews for years and they also have their criteria for writing reviews.

Reviews are also to see who does LK, DFK, multy rings, BBBJ, who gives up to the full hour, etc. They also tell the cost, location, contact information, basic looks, etc.

If, by your choice, you choose not to do BBBJ, that is your business. Call it your business model for what you do. Most of will respect that and respect your honesty.

At the end of the day, what you do BCD with your clients is your business, however who we choose to see for activities either advertised or activities mentioned in prior reviews, is our business.
And once you're done with this dead horse . . .
How about providers with NBA policy? What's up with that? Originally Posted by cabletex7
How bout lets not.

Cbj is almost always a deal breaker with me. But like Kerwil ill make a few exceptions every now and then, but MrCool is right for the most part cbj is not GFE.
......but MrCool is right for the most part cbj is not GFE. Originally Posted by mojojo213
We all have criteria for GFE.

Mine.......... multy rings, DFK, multy positions, the full paid for hour, BBBJ.
Getting back on the OP's topic- it is up to the hobbyist to decide if they want to write a review or not. I can't really fathom the idea that someone wouldn't write a review solely because they were afraid they would be heckled for getting a CBJ though...isn't that the whole point of the board? "Information Exchange", right?

Mazerati, your thread has long since been hijacked for...not sure what purposes. I would suggest we get "back on topic", but then again, the purpose of your thread wasn't exactly a compelling or fruitful one- you simply wanted to let us know "It's okay to get a CBJ and tell others about it"...O-Kay...

Really, this entire thread was kind of pointless. Mazerati, you do what you do and you keep on doing it well (or poorly, or whatever). More power to you for sticking to your guns...or something like that.
And we have a winner. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Aww thanks Cable
CBJ vs BJ
Diet Coke vs Coke
Diet potato chips vs Lays Potato Chips
Diet dressing vs Thousand Island
In the words of Coke:
Ain't nothin' like the real thing!!!
Billy
The Wildflower Grou[
Different strokes for different folks. Personally I can’t stand the taste of latex or any other synthetic material in my mouth it makes me gag. I would hate to swallow a Trojan if I’m trying to do DT.
I'm personally glad I switched to bbbj, HOWEVER YMMV, and If I would rather cbj I don't know how to respectfully go about it...I don't want someone to feel "tricked" lol
CBJ vs BJ
Diet Coke vs Coke
Diet potato chips vs Lays Potato Chips
Diet dressing vs Thousand Island
In the words of Coke:
Ain't nothin' like the real thing!!!
Billy
The Wildflower Grou[ Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
Hmmmm... I want your coke then!!

LOL

Kisses~
You got it Babe!!!!!
You're the real deal.
I'd be smoking a cigaret to relax right now, if I smoked.
Billy TWB