Hunting Gator

Twice I've met TexasGator out for lunch, the second time being just today. I've paid for two lunches for him, spent countless minutes engaged in exquisite conversation, and have mortgaged all I own to get enough drinks into him to make him feel comfortable with me. What has been the outcome of all my efforts? Nada.

No sly looks to indicate possible future goodness, no nothing. I told him this time that if he didn't put out after I paid for this lunch, I was going to let people know about it.

That's why I'm writing this alert on TexasGator. He may as well have NC/NS'd me for all the sweet lovin' he HASN'T given me after all my efforts. I've tried my best to be patient, we'll just have to wait and see if he responds to this alert or not.

I waited WAY longer than 26 minutes to post this...
. He may as well have NC/NS'd me for all the sweet lovin' he HASN'T given me after all my efforts. Originally Posted by Wakeup

Hell..... At least if he'd have NCNS..... you woulda saved a couple bucks!

I hate it when a slut doesn't put out! And we all KNOW that TG is a slut.......

Sorry for your rough time bro....... I hear CK45 puts out...... But you may have to call Charlie to schedule......

JaD
It's been an ongoing problem with this "provider" while he did look Gatorlicious in those jeans, pretty clear there wasn't going to be any P4P. He did manage to open the snout for beer, but that was it. Nothing but eye candy. At least he could have turned his phone off during the "session". Going to have to confirm Wakeup's Alert, hopefully some of the fine Houston Ladies can work with this gator and bring the service levels up to scratch.
I heard the Rat is working with him to get him HDH status.
I've yet to hear fucking word one from him almost 60 minutes after his absolute failure. Obviously he has yet again NS/NC'd a shitload of johns. As we approach H-Hour + 1 I've heard not a peep from him...not even a response to my text asking him to remove me from his mailing list.

This is horseshit...
78 minutes and NOTHING from the TGator.

Clearly we have a problem. No response to txt, vm, email, drive bys, smole signals, horn honking or screaming from a long distance.
You have to cook him breakfast if you wanna get any!
Sounds like the Gator is blocking you from his pussy - how very pusillanimous of him.
Oh no u didnt wanna fuck with me is kewl. BUT u wanna fuck with my kids Christmas money? Aw hell no. its on now.

u know my phone died last time. Deal with it. Lucky 4 u need 2 add more minutes..... brb, u sory prick
I guess this is typical of a BP type provider like TexasGator...I should have known going in that he was TGTBT...

Nothing but excuses, absolutely no owning up to his mistake. So far nothing I've seen makes up for a NC/NS. We're rapidly approaching the hour of no return and he's given me nothing to show he's serious about being a verified provider.
not even a reach around...geez.
I knew I made the right choice.
  • mietk
  • 12-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Twice I've met TexasGator out for lunch, the second time being just today. I've paid for two lunches for him, spent countless minutes engaged in exquisite conversation, and have mortgaged all I own to get enough drinks into him to make him feel comfortable with me. What has been the outcome of all my efforts? Nada.

No sly looks to indicate possible future goodness, no nothing. I told him this time that if he didn't put out after I paid for this lunch, I was going to let people know about it.

That's why I'm writing this alert on TexasGator. He may as well have NC/NS'd me for all the sweet lovin' he HASN'T given me after all my efforts. I've tried my best to be patient, we'll just have to wait and see if he responds to this alert or not.

I waited WAY longer than 26 minutes to post this... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You pick up a homeless streetwalker and you expect?? Seriously, what the hell are you thinking? This provider would be lucky to post an ad on BP, that would take some effort.

Get a clue dude and stop being a whiny bitch cause they don't all think you have a big dick and only want to do CBJ and no greek.

NEXT!
Thanks for the alert, hes off my list.
Has it even been established that TexasGator IS a provider? To date, many have stalked....but none have bagged.

Perhaps, TG is just a very sly civvie. Should DeD be sent in to verify? Surely, no provider can resist his charms...