Driving Miss Daisy

Why are hooktards such shitty drivers?
Same reason Fucktards keep loaning them cars, trucks, boats and planes...
It's a lie we are all just late........no flat tires or accidents......Did not run over a small child.....
I thought this was going to be a thread about the Democratic Black Caucus.
Same reason Fucktards keep loaning them cars, trucks, boats and planes... Originally Posted by Wayward

Loan = Gift

I know a good ninja repo man. Check your pms.
Why are hooktards such shitty drivers? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Maybe they misunderstand "GPS"
Loan = Gift Originally Posted by TX Bulldog
This is a given.

Loan = Gift / GPS x hard dick constant

Is the derivative of 'this thing of ours' at any time the bbbj factor can make reason = zero and then it is just a matter of time until someone is calling Progressive. The best plan is to lease the vehicle and then allow the provider to handle the insurance, this gives them the opportunity to show some responsibility. It also provides hours of entertainment for your friends.
Hooktards Drive?
Hooktards Drive? Originally Posted by Gator42
Yeah, thats pure bullshit, otherwise TexasGator's George Foreman Bar and Grille and Modeling Studio and Taxi Service wouldn't have any business...
I thought this was going to be a thread about the Democratic Black Caucus. Originally Posted by boardman
Qoute if the week.
All I know is I am so glad none of my relatives are hooktards, because I do believe the chances are about 8,000,0000 times greater that you will end up in the emergency room or the hospital if you are.
Why are hooktards such shitty drivers? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Because they are too busy arguing with the voice in the GPS.
inside out.....3 sides.....too funny.
  • bbkid
  • 12-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Yeah, thats pure bullshit, otherwise TexasGator's George Foreman Bar and Grille and Modeling Studio and Taxi Service wouldn't have any business... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Uh, you left out his Dumpster Service company.