URL / Website: https://www.julinkavip.com/
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Mid-City
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: gorgeous straight light blonde hair to her hips
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: If there is such a thing as the Eighth Wonder of the World, it would be Julinka. Her body is immaculate and her MM breasts are the picture of heaven. I won't mention her age, but she puts college coeds to shame but what is even more appealing is her energetic positive confidence. Her heavy Spanish accent has just the right amount of spice to set you over the edge. She is warm and welcoming and ensured my time was satisfying.
Recommendation: Yes
Top Shelf for sure. Sweet lady.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-29-2021, 11:00 PM
Forever, Julinka!
confession....
I saw her again this week
I couldn't help it

I honestly believe its worth it just to witness her flawless body. This is a genetic anomaly, something you may NEVER see in your lifetime.
She's admittedly self-conscious, a vegan and does NOT work out.....its something to drive every man wild and every woman to untethered rage

Every provider is different. They all play their instrument in their own unique way.
The signature tone that sets her apart from others is she knows what men want, knows what men need (whether we admit that to ourselves or not), and takes pride in providing exactly that.
Is all that accomplished through a sensual massage, a spirited HJ, an orgasm? I don't think so.... its CONFIDENCE in yourself, an encompassing feeling of powerful masculinity. Julinka provides this through those acts (though I believe you would still feel this way after spending time with her, even NOT doing those acts). So while we naturally focus on just the immediate physical pleasures, she is providing a display of her honed expertise of male psychology. I've encountered few women who pay this much attention to their surroundings, let alone their purpose.

In short, the feeling she provides is like busting a nut on the 50 yard line in a packed stadium where everyone is going nuts and screaming your adulation
does she have any bush? Not a fan of the complete shaved trend.
Wow, nice review. I might be wrong but I think I saw her on RR and was curious about trying her. Will definitely have to now.
Has anybody seen both Julinka and Audrey from Madison Holistic?
Would like to hear a comparison
I have known about her for some time but never thought about going to NOLA for a massage.
does she have any bush? . Originally Posted by whodat123