Where is everybody?

Where is everybody in SD? I see other areas are quite active, so why is this region so quiet?
In another state with more activity
Moved here from Texas, very boring. Need to go across the border for more activity.
Hi guys! I just moved here from texas also... ECCIE is definitely slow in this side of the world..
Yeap I wait until I am traveling. But its been hard because my schedule changing when I am out of state. But TX Houston Austin and San Antonio are the best
Ahh, Good ol' Texas. Yep this weather here in Cali, is what I call Texas weather. Unpredictable!

Sadly, for those who stick to solely using Eccie for hobbying. Will twiddling their thumbs.
As the West Coast hobbying is not buzzing on Eccie. Rather elsewhere.

So no need to cross the fricken border. You just need to venture outside of Eccie where the West Coast hobby life thrives more.

Moved here from Texas, very boring. Need to go across the border for more activity. Originally Posted by aavalos3078
You just need to venture outside of Eccie where the West Coast hobby life thrives more.
And that is
Seems Eccie is all TX, maybe a little MO too... It's a shame, seems like it could be a real good opportunity/resource in SD.

You are quite intriguing MC
Imagination boys..imagination.

If I could post *where*....I would. But umm the rules do not allow.

Feel free to (EMAIL) for the guided tour of the west coast hobby life.

And that is Originally Posted by guy fawkes
In Texas, deciding if I should cum this weekend
In SD the sits used are SDASP and hx-humiplex. I prefer Sdasp over hx.
Discussions for Cali seem a bit more active on TER (just an observation).
There is no problem mentioning other sites here.
We don't need to get into any deep discussions about them, but simple mentions are fine.
I joined this site because it seems to be more active than others in the southwest. That's not the case in So Cal. I wish it would catch on here because it's free! TER is not