Date: 1/22/19
Name: Ella
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23127852%3B
City: San antonio
State: Texas
Address: 410 babcock area
Activities: None. Was told she wasnt available then she walked in tried to upcharge the price i was given. Out the door i went. Screw that. Bad business practices. Even for this business. Even after i made appt 3 hours earlier
Hair Length and Color: Who cares. Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Didnt look to hard. Was pissed
Recommendation: No
Thanks

I have been there and gotten good service, not with the provider mentioned above thou. Thanks for the heads up. Most importantly THANKS for calling b.s and walking out. Getting tired of reading about bad service,up selling,poor hygiene and filthy incalls. Then the offended person writes in the next sentence that they stayed anyway.
I w
And yes i left with every dollar i went in there with. Dont bait and switch. Dont upsell from advertised prices. I even texted 30 min out to say i was on my way. They waited till i got there to say she wasnt available. And the girl who opened the door just kept saying we are all confused.
damn that sucks i would have stayed and took the upsell then released my frustration fucking her doggy and pulled her hair and fish hook her cheeks as pound away
the girls look hot, any idea who i should go with? seems whoever is booking them isn't keeping them in the loop
  • ttmax
  • 01-23-2019, 09:50 PM
Ella and Audi are top nitch and made me very happy....a few times...sorry about your experience...