FUCK TRUMP IN HIS ASS
FUCK GULLIANI IN HIS ASS
FUCK MICHAEL FLYNN IN HIS ASS
FUCK DONALD JR IN HIS ASS
FUCK JARED KUSHNAR IN HIS ASS
FUCK SARAH SANDERS IN HER ASS
FUCK KELLYANE IN HER ASS
FUCK JUDGE KAVANAUGH in HIS DRUNK ASS

Unfortunately John Lennon is not alive to write the music to these lyrics.
Perhaps Ringo or Paul are available
guaranteed a No. 1 hit on LGBT radio!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks oeb. John would have loved the lyrics. I like how I started with Trump and ended with Kavanaugh. The lyrics just came to me. Us artists just work that way. Im working on a song for el chappo. When the inspiration comes through Ill send it to you first Here's something from Lennon that inspired my latest song.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=workin...1e396bd24f1306
soros could pay for the wall himself. Whats the point?

People like soros do not want the wall! The wall only impedes the lefts agenda. Originally Posted by winn dixie
The Koch Brothers have the money. Soros can fund the Caravan and the Koch Brothers can fund the wall. They could turn it into a reality tv show. With Trump in charge. Now that's something he could do. Plus he would have fun being President. Koch Brothers already have a cast of characters to help Ann Coulter, Judge Jeannie, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and an endless cast of deplorable morons. The pilot episode could have them crying about Mexico not paying for it. This really has some potential. The Donald can get back to doing what he does best!! TV shows that entertain moronic deplorables. MAGA!!!
Here ya go TM - a little melody to get ya started.

https://youtu.be/ExHd1ZGYCm8
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video George W Bush sings Hallelujah to Donald Trump! Hilarious!!!
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2019, 08:49 AM
Imagine
John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today (ah ah ah)
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

No - heaven, hell, countries, possessions, religion,

Sounds Marxist Leninist DPST to me!
TM what has changed since you were in favor of the wall...Chapo being in prison Originally Posted by bb1961
Could Trump pardon El Chapo?. He pardoned Sherriff Joe. They both like killing Mexicans that don't do what the tell them.

Build the wall with non American money, sure start erecting the steel tomorrow. Then we could get a candidate that has this sound bite

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9&&FORM=VRDGAR
TM you're quite the bigot, marginalizing and using derogatory comments towards individuals you don't agree with.
The left gets outraged and incensed about bigots and derogatory comments used toward their ideology...guess it just depends on who's ox is being gored..
I'm sure you love antifa...they're SUCH a pleasant bunch!!
TM what has changed since you were in favor of the wall...Chapo being in prison Originally Posted by bb1961

el chapo is being trialed. technically he's in prison until its official.
Here ya go TM - a little melody to get ya started.

https://youtu.be/ExHd1ZGYCm8
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video George W Bush sings Hallelujah to Donald Trump! Hilarious!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That was awesome Ellen. Im surprised it only has 60,000 hits. It was funny and well done. Thanks for sharing that. Im just curious have you ever watched Rachael Maddow, Chris Matthews, Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper or any of the other liberal hosts?
TM you're quite the bigot, marginalizing and using derogatory comments towards individuals you don't agree with.
The left gets outraged and incensed about bigots and derogatory comments used toward their ideology...guess it just depends on who's ox is being gored..
I'm sure you love antifa...they're SUCH a pleasant bunch!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb you really should get thicker skin if you are going to be a Trump supporter. It aint easy when 65% of the country thinks Trump is a bigot. I think worldwide its something like 85%. It really gets difficult defending a liar especially when you know hes lying. Just a helpful tip watch Sarah Sanders or Sean Spicer. They defend a Liar as a profession. If you'll notice that fat face cow Sarah Sanders has some really thick skin. She's no Snowflake. She really should be a huge Role Model for Trump people. I can send you links if you need them. Stay STRONG my Brother!

^^ What happens when people hear the name rachel maddow....

^^ What happens when people here the name rachel maddow.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know. Most people who "hate" her have never even watched anything about her. I like to watch someone first then form an opinion. I don't need someone to "read it for me then tells me what it REALLY means" The typical snowflake deplorable moron Trump supporter has never even watched the majority of people they criticize. Is Rachael gay like that guy on Fox and Friends?
I know. Most people who "hate" her have never even watched anything about her. I like to watch someone first then form an opinion. I don't need someone to "read it for me then tells me what it REALLY means" The typical snowflake deplorable moron Trump supporter has never even watched the majority of people they criticize. Is Rachael gay like that guy on Fox and Friends? Originally Posted by themystic
Yes, she is. She’s more manly than he is.
Winn beat me to it.

^^ What happens when people hear the name rachel maddow.... Originally Posted by winn dixie

^^ What happens when people hear the name rachel madcow.... Originally Posted by winn dixie

ftfy!!!