I am needing

I am also in search of a provider friendly landlord for the for the Power and Light District area / River front? I have rather grown fond of theI have rather grown fond of the downtown area and also downtown area and lso Plaza Plaza contact me PM or email or call 816-874-5008
I am also in search of a provider friendly landlord for the for the Power and Light District area / River front? I have rather grown fond of theI have rather grown fond of the downtown area and also downtown area and lso Plaza Plaza contact me PM or email or call 816-874-5008 Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
You are needing a spankin...is what your needin
I TRULY AM
wow...yep KC will never be the same...Savannah and I both relocating to KC!!!! woohooo Savannah I wish ya luck!
I TRULY AM Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Now THAT is what smokin HAWT is all about! Gorgeous pic babe!
Gracias
sexy pic babe
I don't think you are gonna find any "Provider Friendly" apts for rent. lol Probably ought to just keep that out of the conversation.
there probably a lot of things that should be left out of the conversation but I think what I said was provider friendly landlords but thanks for the advice
  • JS42
  • 04-11-2015, 07:24 AM
Sweet pic Savannah. As far as the info you seek, wish I could help, but I have nothing.
There are a lot of places downtown KC, I'm talking about the lofts. Check into those.
Just an idea.
Say your retired,