Date: 8-21-23
Name: Angel
Phone: On site
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.kfestival.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch area apartment.
Activities: DFK, hugging, breast play, shower, BBBJ, CG, RCG, BBBJTC.
Hair Length and Color: Dark, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, 4,11” nice firm tits, great butt, great body. Pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
I think Angel may be the most-adored Studio girl. She's universally loved, in review after review it is revealed.

I like seeing ''hugging'' listed as an activity. I don't list it, but always do it. It's weird to, say, kiss but not hug. Lots of guys don't do either, which is more strange to me. I can pull a Fuck Machine at Harry Hines and Shady Trail, but I get a Fuck Machine/GFE at Studios. Angel is my Girlfriend for the 60 minute session, so why not enjoy all that represents?
She's definitely the top star in KF
Saw her and she is currently the top girl at KF
Saw her and she is currently the top girl at KF Originally Posted by Moe Greene
I don't know if it's empirical fact, but it seems to be true. When your sessions start out great, and she makes them greater with each visit, that is somebody reaching to be #1.
Good one Man, hope AsianP fake Asian,lawyer,security don't stalk her like he do spas and hold them hostage
Good one Man, hope AsianP fake Asian,lawyer,security don't stalk her like he do spas and hold them hostage Originally Posted by Capital
He just posted that he loves Angel, but won't see her again. Hopefully he won't stalk her, or harrass Spas and hold ladies hostage anymore. But he's been doing that for 5+ years, I don't expect the Leopard will change its spots.
Good one Man, hope AsianP fake Asian,lawyer,security don't stalk her like he do spas and hold them hostage Originally Posted by Capital
That's about as coherent as Joe Brandon. Don't fall leaving your podium.
That's about as coherent as Joe Brandon. Don't fall leaving your podium. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I had to pause for a moment, to understand who Joe Brandon is, LOL. I figured it out from the podium remark.

I know, I know. I just set myself up for comparison to Biden.

LL J Cool J needs to see DD Angel (''Dudes dig Angel''), LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pSzetad_6UQ