Encounter: Momo ''the Body'' at KFest Showered Me with Delights... ''Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ah''...

Date: Sept. 20, 2023
Name: Momo (the Body)
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Luna Road area near LBJ
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Tongue Bath, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black, in a Luxurious Ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'6'', 120 pounds, Large Breasts (D Cup), Shaved, some artful Tattoos, Sexy Ass That is Well-Framed by Her Leg Tattoo, Very Gorgeous Face, Mouth and Lips, Sexy False Eyelashes
Recommendation: Yes
Great one Tran. You always have interesting shit in your reviews.

She sound like a great sweet girl, what screening do I do to see that sexy Dish?
Nice review Chung !!
Chung.....amazing review. Now you got me thinking about moving her to the top of my list.

....and a Meg The Stal ref in the title....Wow! 5 additional cool points for that my man.

I thought you was going for the Mex. Wheelbarrel !!! LMAO !!!
Chung.....amazing review. Now you got me thinking about moving her to the top of my list.

....and a Meg The Stal ref in the title....Wow! 5 additional cool points for that my man.

I thought you was going for the Mex. Wheelbarrel !!! LMAO !!! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Thanks Capital, CSB, and BoneHome!

I wondered who might get the Megan Thee Stallion reference, in this ECCIE stew of Classic Rock and Country fans, LOL. Points back at you for getting it!

For the un-hip among us, here you go..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PBYGu4Az8s

Momo is outside the unofficial size maximum for a Mexican Cartwheel. Fortunately she fit my idea of an ideal spanking recipient. That being young, sweet and pretty.

Chung your visit sounded a lot like my first one with Momo
She's absolutely stunning
She knows she's fucking hot too
When I would tell her she's fucking gorgeous am she would do is not her head and say "I know"
Which made her even hotter and turned me on even more
I've seen her 3 times and can't wait to make it 4
She's a perfect kgirl
Chung your visit sounded a lot like my first one with Momo
She's absolutely stunning
She knows she's fucking hot too
When I would tell her she's fucking gorgeous am she would do is not her head and say "I know"
Which made her even hotter and turned me on even more
I've seen her 3 times and can't wait to make it 4
She's a perfect kgirl Originally Posted by ElMaverick
Hahahaha! I love that. That sounds hot to me, too. Momo knows her value and worth. The fact that you validate it with a compliment just demonstrates you recognize what's obvious
Hi Chung, please message me the $$ for an encounter. Thanks
Nice Chung. I usually heed your reviews. This girls pics looked waaaaay too good to be true. Im glad they aren't. I'll have to schedule some time with her soon.
Hi Chung, please message me the $$ for an encounter. Thanks Originally Posted by awbenzik
The booker will tell you too

I thought you was going for the Mex. Wheelbarrel !!! LMAO !!! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Its one of my current strip club favorites and given who it refers to, prompted me to read this review first. Excellent review.

For anyone that has seen both Abby and Momo who is prettier? Who has the better body if you prefer petite with nice round butt?
Momo has the nicer body but Abby is bb..
Its one of my current strip club favorites and given who it refers to, prompted me to read this review first. Excellent review. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
Thanks Man(dingo)! Damn catchy isn't it?

Nice Chung. I usually heed your reviews. This girls pics looked waaaaay too good to be true. Im glad they aren't. I'll have to schedule some time with her soon. Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
Thanks Btg. That's what I thought, too. Then guys were writing ''oh, great body'', and I'm like nah, which is it, great body or great face? I saw Momo, and did a ''Biden''... Oh Son of a Bitch, she has both.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8xOyt3fLZU
Sonofabitch, haha! I gotta see this girl Momo, do the Studios care that I seen only massage parlor girls? Do they use each for reference?