Date: 09/22
Name: Seri
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal
Activities: Shower, lfk, shower bbbj, bbfs (extra)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 3 ish, looks more like chungha than the girl in photos (previously). The current photo used looks more like her.

C Bolt ons, average body
Recommendation: Yes
Solid review SRK.
Had my eye on her but with the boycott and all, I'm trying to do my part for the boys less unfortunate in the wallet and penis size (JK) so I may end up skipping this month.
Had my eye on her but with the boycott and all, I'm trying to do my part for the boys less unfortunate in the wallet and penis size (JK) so I may end up skipping this month. Originally Posted by Butterfinger0000
You gotta do what you gotta do. Just don't vote for Joe Biden.

I say we show the studio who we registered for in 2020. Trump - non inflated rate. Biden - plus 40. Because fuck anyone who voted for him
I will boycott Exxon for the increase in gas, Kroger for the cost of food, Nike for the price of shoes, and Tesla for the price of cars, but fuck boycotting studios for the increase on personal pleasure....and by the way.... Fuck Trump and Biden.
Meteor 2024 is my vote
Been waiting since 2002
I will boycott Exxon for the increase in gas, Kroger for the cost of food, Nike for the price of shoes, and Tesla for the price of cars, but fuck boycotting studios for the increase on personal pleasure....and by the way.... Fuck Trump and Biden. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
300 studio visit ok. 320. Omg end of the world. So somehow the rest of the 300 is acceptable. Winning logic boycotters
300 studio visit ok. 320. Omg end of the world. So somehow the rest of the 300 is acceptable. Winning logic boycotters Originally Posted by Megatoad

Promote harder bro. Just go get your free pussy and write a fake review...stay in your lane.
Promote harder bro. Just go get your free pussy and write a fake review...stay in your lane. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Chill out, kemosabe. I wasn't even talking about you. Why so defensive? I'm a paying man like everyone else.
Thank you for the review.
Guys, let's all just knock it off. We all respect the ladies and dont want them to feel like they are being threatened in any way.

All this infighting does nothing.
Infighting? I'm not on "team promoter."
Infighting? I'm not on "team promoter." Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
You team Stalker, motherfucka

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063320622&postcount=9
Infighting? I'm not on "team promoter." Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
No, you're a reviewer like everyone else here. All this bullshit fighting and faction building needs to stop.

Review the ladies, talk about them and that's that. If you dont like certain members here and their reviews, you can block them and be done with them. Everyone here wants the ladies to do well. What else matters?