Encounter: Nabi' s Greek was great as I plowed her into the next pasture of Sunflowers

Date: 10-4-23
Name: Nabi
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Greek, shower, bbbj, TUMA, tuha,daty, cg,rcg, doggie, doggie Greek, cia finish
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very slim body with a pound or two extra. A nymphomaniac that wore my ass out. Nice tits and ass and a beautiful face and a sexual appetite.
Recommendation: Yes
Is that ass worth it? I remember her from before and did not take the Greek option
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Good recon. Is she skinny like Emma? Like tits on a stick
Good recon. Is she skinny like Emma? Like tits on a stick Originally Posted by Stevensegal
She is not.
Good recon. Is she skinny like Emma? Like tits on a stick Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
I paid the upcharge (BBFS and Greek) during a 30 minute session a handful of months ago when she was at her previous studio. It was fun, she looked good naked, but $520 is way out of bounds, IMO. That said, I don't care for 60 minute sessions either.
I paid the upcharge (BBFS and Greek) during a 30 minute session a handful of months ago when she was at her previous studio. It was fun, she looked good naked, but $520 is way out of bounds, IMO. That said, I don't care for 60 minute sessions either. Originally Posted by FOURORMORE817
It’s not for everyone
Originally Posted by Armydude89D
  • Elrod
  • 10-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Nabi or Angel! Does Angel do Greek?
Half these dudes never answer questions. It's probably a no on the greek.
Oh shit, Greek you say? I may just spend all my saved up money here, lol