City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Dallas 635
Activities: Gfe, msog(offered), CG, mish, cip
Hair Length and Color: Black, had in bun
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short 5ft 110lb
Has a big feather on her leg and some ink on above her ass. C cups slim body, cute face
Recommendation: Yes
I paid the extra
Have I missed something? (Probably did...)

Nice. Sadly I'll probably miss out unless she stays until next month. And it's extra sad cause she was an LA girl and I never got verified with them.
Have I missed something? (Probably did...)

Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
They were never using the GL model, just the regular studio model at 300 and like them they do upcharge for bb. But they do include 2 shots in an hour unlike some studios, i.e. BK and SF. Of course some if these girls my be like Angel and Cici and not charge for BB if they don't want to, but we won't know til it's reported.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Looks like I misunderstood.
Much appreciated.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Looks like I misunderstood.
Much appreciated. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
It is the girls choice cowboy, GL girl go in Knowing that they'll get more business due to the high volume of mongers wanting bb but without option.
While other girls would like to remain lower volume with the amount of mongers wanting bb but having to pay the upgrade.
I know GL is a popular destination for sexy Asians like Nana wanting to buy a Mansion back in Korea.
While inclusive BB is nice, I feel like when you pay the upcharge, you are getting a little more exclusivity. I know that logic is probably BS in some people who read it, but it helps me sleep at night.
While inclusive BB is nice, I feel like when you pay the upcharge, you are getting a little more exclusivity. I know that logic is probably BS in some people who read it, but it helps me sleep at night. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I mean she was for sure happier and even asked for a second round, I saw Tina and was like damn she got a black girl booty, she was cooking up something nice and even offered me some steamed corn on the way out, got to give the customer friendliness to lp.
I do need to see her again, she's probably the youngest I've seen in Dallas
I mean she was for sure happier and even asked for a second round, I saw Tina and was like damn she got a black girl booty, she was cooking up something nice and even offered me some steamed corn on the way out, got to give the customer friendliness to lp. Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k

Did not read well lol

Edit: couldn't delete my message
Yikes! You are correct that this could be read two ways. But to each his own I guess?
  • zmw98
  • 10-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Do photos on the website look like her? The pictures look like she is much taller than 5' or 5'1".
Dang you guys are stuck in the 18th century...(she was legit steaming corn) Lol I didn't mean it like that she in fact has a nice booty, she's like a Korean Moriah Mills..
Dang you guys are stuck in the 18th century...(she was legit steaming corn) Lol I didn't mean it like that she in fact has a nice booty, she's like a Korean Moriah Mills.. Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
That's a lot of juice!
Thank you for your review, and all the other bits of information provided by other members.