Greenlight new price

Hey gents, I’ve been reaching out to the studios trying to set something up for this weekend, and GL texted me back. I guess since I’ve been gone there might be a new 45 minute option? This is what they texted me. Supposedly new girl coming soon.

260 30 min
300 45 min
350 1 hr
All BBFS included
Thank you sir
I kind of like the 45 minutes too. The girl can get properly cleaned up for the next appointment and the next guy doesn’t have to wait from someone running over their time.
Booker needs to quit playing and go back to the original rates

Whenever that happens, I’ll be ready to book again
Nice
lol, little late for info. BB finally post. Now we need original BB back.
Hey gents, I’ve been reaching out to the studios trying to set something up for this weekend, and GL texted me back. I guess since I’ve been gone there might be a new 45 minute option? This is what they texted me. Supposedly new girl coming soon.

260 30 min
300 45 min
350 1 hr
All BBFS included Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Might need to have clarification on that...

First posting about the new GL option stated "45 mins CFS 300". Supposedly bbfs is not included in that option.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944635
I agree with Cowboy, might want to double check before you get in there and realize your gonna need an extra 50 for fun times. But I also agree with JD...just go back to the original price...
260 30 min
300 45 min
350 1 hr
No math like hoe math
I appreciate them trying to compromise... but nah im good lol. not good enough. still a big spike.. and 2nd in a year
I appreciate them trying to compromise... but nah im good lol. not good enough. still a big spike.. and 2nd in a year Originally Posted by RickyG2002
You said you were taking a break to the end of the year anyway, LMAO

@janus ikr, lol
Doesnt mean I cant fight the good fight
Doesnt mean I cant fight the good fight Originally Posted by RickyG2002
True, so are we boycotting the Cowboys too? Lol.
I appreciate them trying to compromise... but nah im good lol. not good enough. still a big spike.. and 2nd in a year Originally Posted by RickyG2002

Yeah, I appreciate the effort, but too many changes in a short period is going to be bad for business, regardless of whether a change appears to be positive. Studio Markets are like Stock Markets, they don't like uncertainty.

Figure out a workable price, keep it simple... and flourish.