Fix me a sammich woman!

Hi everybody

I've been thinking... Trouble I know lol

A lot of my clients come during their lunch breaks and sometimes sacrifice eating to come and fuck me. Most men I know immediately get hungry after climax. I like to call it the "fix me a sandwich woman" syndrome. Lol

I was thinking it would be nice to provide a breakfast lunch or dinner package and also have some after sex snacks and refreshments available in general.

I already have drinks (water red bull soft drinks beers wine liquor ect) available although most guys just pick water.

What do you guys think? Would this be something that interests you? If so what would you guys like to see on the menu snack and food wise?

I'm just thinking something as simple as a sandwich sack lunch even to go would be a nice way to go the extra mile to show my appreciation that you chose to see me.

Thoughts?
Reminds me of the Sienfield episode where George has a sammich in bed with a woman.

I like the idea, especially for nooners, when there is plausible denialbility for time out of hand.

Italian combo Sammy's are good. Just sayin !

The Jules Buffet !
I'd steer clear of anything homemade. As trustworthy as a lady may be I'd still have my doubts about who's dick she was handling right before making ma sammich. Little Debbie's, snack packs and protein bars (I.e. Anything individually sealed and wrapped) would hit the spot.
I'd steer clear of anything homemade. As trustworthy as a lady may be I'd still have my doubts about who's dick she was handling right before making ma sammich. Little Debbie's, snack packs and protein bars (I.e. Anything individually sealed and wrapped) would hit the spot. Originally Posted by Hercules
Hmmm so putting your mouth on a hookers vag is cool but eating her food isn't? Lol got it
I'd steer clear of anything homemade. As trustworthy as a lady may be I'd still have my doubts about who's dick she was handling right before making ma sammich. Little Debbie's, snack packs and protein bars (I.e. Anything individually sealed and wrapped) would hit the spot. Originally Posted by Hercules
lol huh? She's talking about after sex. So she would have been handling your dick. And food is the line when it comes to hygiene but not your body?
Reminds me of the Sienfield episode where George has a sammich in bed with a woman.

I like the idea, especially for nooners, when there is plausible denialbility for time out of hand.

Italian combo Sammy's are good. Just sayin !

The Jules Buffet ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
Hahaha that was a funny episode I love that show I find its more funny watching it over again after all of these years.

Thank you for your input
Hmmm so putting your mouth on a hookers vag is cool but eating her food isn't? Lol got it Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Noooooo, I meant that the sammiches are pre-made before anyone got there. If you're willing to make them in front of the dude then cool.

And I only say that because ladies that I have to my place and I offer them food or drink find individually wrapped/sealed to be safer knowing the situation.
Noooooo, I meant that the sammiches are pre-made before anyone got there. If you're willing to make them in front of the dude then cool.

And I only say that because ladies that I have to my place and I offer them food or drink find individually wrapped/sealed to be safer knowing the situation. Originally Posted by Hercules
Ok I misunderstood i apologize
As long as the sandwich is pastrami, the most sensual of all salted cured meats
Hmmm so putting your mouth on a hookers vag is cool but eating her food isn't? Lol got it Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Why ruin the experience by putting food in your mouth. Kinda like having a PBnJ after eating a choice ribeye.
As long as the sandwich is pastrami, the most sensual of all salted cured meats Originally Posted by Raider
Hard to find good pastrami here... It's standard in California. Use it on everything... Chili cheese fries, burgers, burritos ect. I'd die for a pastrami sandwich from togos lol
Sexy Jules...When we met a few months ago I enjoyed eating YOU more than I would any after sex 'sammich'. However....to each his/her own darlin!

Hi everybody

A lot of my clients come during their lunch breaks and sometimes sacrifice eating to come and fuck me. Most men I know immediately get hungry after climax. I like to call it the "fix me a sandwich woman" syndrome. Lol

I was thinking it would be nice to provide a breakfast lunch or dinner package and also have some after sex snacks and refreshments available in general.

I already have drinks (water red bull soft drinks beers wine liquor ect) available although most guys just pick water.

What do you guys think? Would this be something that interests you? If so what would you guys like to see on the menu snack and food wise?

I'm just thinking something as simple as a sandwich sack lunch even to go would be a nice way to go the extra mile to show my appreciation that you chose to see me.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Food and entertainment? There is nothing wrong with that.
Great idea. Hunger pains have many times altered my hobby plans.
Hi everybody

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Eating you is enough for me Jules! But a good Ham Sammich is always good lol.
You can make me a Sammich anytime!