Ladies: What cologne do like on a man?

Ladies; what do ypu like in men's after shave this holiday season. I grw up with Old Spice and later on used Safari . . .

I will be sixty in a week or so and expect to get some after shave for BD or X-mass. I don't want to smell like someone's grandfather . . .so what do you ladies like this holiday season?
Lalique
Cartier

timeless
Anyone for gun powder and sweat?
Gio by Armani and Calvin Klein Escape. Now I don't know if I would like it on someone in their 60's so YMMV lol. Different scents react with the PH of one's body, so just because it smells good on one person does not mean everyone will have the same results.

I wear Issey Miyake, and my girlfriends go crazy when they smell it one me, but most don't like it on themselves...go figure.

it smells like.................victory
lalique is nice

unforgivable by sean john
OOOH just the commercials and ad campaign for Unforgivable turn me on......If a man says he's wearing that ( I have never had a whiff of it) I would totally like it. Sean John did a great marketing campaign.

Yes LD that is one seXXXy cologne even if by idea alone. Unless it smelled like dog pooh, I don't think S.J would do that

London your right too. I had a boyfriend who wore Cartier and it just melted into him. I gave it as a gift to the next and it did not suite him well - Please refrain from jokes......

I wonder what the most popular is?
DKNY
my fave!!!!!!!
My all time favorite is called SOCAL by Hollister, I'm sure the ladies know what I'm talking about. Its the panty creaming scent you smell when you walk by the Hollister store in the mall. It smelled so good I just had to walk in and ask, drove me crazy!

I also like...

Dolce & Gabbana light blue
Gucci by Gucci
Armani Code
Usher
Paris Hilton (Don't laugh if you've never smelled it!)
this is great info ladies thanks
Mmmmm Dylan I have smelled SOCAL and it does smell amazing. I love Hanae Morai for men.
Unforgivable is delicious
Creed Black
A scent from The Body Shop called Javari for men
Just smelled Bvlgari Man today at Sephora and mmmm ladies
  • Chloe
  • 11-21-2010, 11:47 PM
I'd have to say I know nothing about scents for men .....I barely do for women! But in general, anything not too musky with a fresh and clean scent
Pasha de Cartier
Dolce & Gabbana light blue
Polo Blue

-Try them. they are really fantastic.
I rock this sometimes.....

And other times this......
Fresh Step