Bizarre Bazaar ?????????

Is Bizarre Bazaar still open?? Or what is best adult toy store to shop at near Galleria/1960/willowbrook mall/or hwy 6??????????????
Thanks!!
It is or was, the one by the Galleria is gone. Try Pleasure Zone at 5705 Richmond Avenue
Houston, TX 77057-6312 (832) 251-8400 You can also try Cindy's and Dare Wear both on Westhiemer around Hillcroft.
Try Zoné D Erotica on the cover on westeimer @610.
Theres a Bizarre Bazarr on Richmond near Chimney rock.
Erotic Cabaret is down on Westheimer close to montrose...lots of cool shops..it is the gayborhood after all....LOL
Now im on the bottom . . . . . giggity giggity!

11:56am update back on top
Now im on the bottom . . . . . giggity giggity! Originally Posted by mojojo213
Get use to it "youngster" BWAH-HAHAHAHA.
Oh yes, Bizarre Bizzare is open, Katy location as well. And, it depends on your purchase, and size as far as the best. There is a 2 story 24hr lingerie/news stand on the South Side of Katy freeway, right past Fry Rd;good deals for stripper chics, and husge selection. And there is Naughty in Nice, on North Hwy 6, and they have alot business from me, Best Plus Size Lingerie Selection; descent prices. Katz, on S. Hwy 6, lots of toys!, and some costume wear for size 0-2. But they have great novelties. And, Fredericks of Hollywood used to rock, aint been in a minute.
BB ... 3403 FM 1960 Rd w # C, Houston - (281) 893-1776

abdclub
Then there is always trusty ol Cindies but Bizarre Bizaar is better for naughty nothings and alls kinds of other stuff we want but dont need,lol! I think its time to make a trip
I am going shopping now--THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!