Loco Layla hacked

• fives
  • 01-14-2024, 04:45 PM
Loco Layla posted on X some of her profiles got hacked including T***t and bank accounts. Quote: "DO NOT SEND MONEY! Facetime ME FIRST!". Don't use the email with an 'n' after the '88'.

Hopefully you have a phone number for her - from before now, obviously. I won't have any more info to share on this topic.
with a name like loco ...layla ya certainly woulds nevers ...expects ...things ...likes this ta happens
something like this only happens once a year...
tis the season for the ladies to start faking emergencies and being robbed and assaulted for sympathy cash app grabs as well. I've seen three on Twitter so far this month!
If she was asking for money i'd say BS but not in this case it seems.
tis the season for the ladies to start faking emergencies and being robbed and assaulted for sympathy cash app grabs as well. I've seen three on Twitter so far this month! Originally Posted by Will3219
Yes, it’s sad. They think we are stupid. It gets sad, they say we complain about trip’s being over booked, and some couldn’t make an appointment because of it, lol. They would just extend their trip by a day or afternoon. The one needed help with one client she couldn’t take, she is that busy, but offers secretary work. And the fake robberies and assaults with being held for hours is sad. They buy themselves gifts and post it saying someone gifted them it