Syracuse AMPs Concerns and input please thanks

I have been to many AMPS and
Have had no issues.

However, I use to go to cicero by school that got closed. I was there a week before the raid and almost made a visit the day it was raided.
Some make you relaxed then ask what you want by hand or other signs.
After we agree and they leave, I get concerned based on Cicero bust and close call.

Went to Moon since and was more
nervous about LE busting us, Nicole being an undercover etc. then the
massage.

Thinking of Oasis to try next.
Thoughts, typical damage. Plan to call ahead. Thanks for the input.
so what its a misdemeanor... parking ticket
Not sure, that's the concern if they get busted. Thanks
Not sure, that's the concern if they get busted. Thanks Originally Posted by scubasam75
what do you think is their concern?

bet i have a logical solution to those also

for free too!
What happens to me if they get busted and I am laying on the table?
What happens to me if they get busted and I am laying on the table? Originally Posted by scubasam75
you were just getting a massage. don't tell them anything beyond that. And if you are that worried about don't go to the amp's
so what its a misdemeanor... parking ticket Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Perp walk / name in the news probably not the best career booster. Mught make things a bit tense at home, too.
What happens to me if they get busted and I am laying on the table? Originally Posted by scubasam75
that just means more hands ...ons the ol jimmie pole!
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft had his charges dropped because the police illegally installed cameras.
https://apnews.com/article/nfl-new-e...0d48b695e0f7a1
Perp walk / name in the news probably not the best career booster. Mught make things a bit tense at home, too. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
well, my bad i did imply using common sense and

common sense would dictate if you have anything important to you enough that youd be embarrased at the least then

you find another hobby.. so called
what are you going to do when some nosey cop decides to make a traffic stop on you after you pull out of the parking lot

then starts asking you about what you were doing in there because they been getting "complaints" ???

if your answer is just fold and start ratting out the girl then please its time to find another hobby..so called
No way would I "rat" them out.
Ask why I was pulled over, then say based on legit reviews I went for a massage
No. Never bring up reviews. You just got a back message. There are people that go there for just that you know. They can’t do anything if you just say that.
No way would I "rat" them out.
Ask why I was pulled over, then say based on legit reviews I went for a massage Originally Posted by scubasam75
oh nooo please do not do that because you never visit sex sites
in fact sex will never come outta your mouth please

if you must you drove by and saw the accupressure ...whatever sign and thats your ailment .i gotta sore bacl

i got a sore back

i got a sore back

i got a sore back

insert whatever sex for money question they try to bait you into .

no sir, i gotta sore back

i got a sore back

i got a sore back

it may take 15 minures , it may take 30 minutes

eventually your down the road