URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Incall
Activities: GFE,BBBJ,CFS,CG,K9,69,Mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'4 blonde hair, sexy accent, attractive woman. Very fit but still soft in all the right places. Solid ass and MM DD's. Great DSL's, landing strip, and long sexy nipples you can suck on all night.
Recommendation: Yes
Great lady to break you in!
  • Uomo
  • 07-23-2024, 04:34 AM
Excellent way to start, great write up as well.
Does she have an online profile?
Is she still in that ABSOLUTE SHITHOLE of an incall?
Google Sweetmayatexas and you can find her links. Yes it's a little rough but it was clean. Bed is semi broken as well
Sorry about the bed, I was a bit too exuberant.
Shitty location for sure, I'm sure all the kids running around and the neighbors know what's going on there. Fucken all the doors face the same way, can't be discreet when you walk in. Who cares, she's got the best nipples and bush around the holes in Houston. She's classified as MILF and best of all she hasn't changed her donation...budget friendly. LOL!

Sorry, I broke the bed, I was pounding that @$$ in doggy so hard one of the leg bent.
how did she verify/screen with no references?
She will have you call her and she asks questions to screen you.
She's a giver, although I saw her a couple times, and her incall is sketchy. Doesn't help that there are always pigs occasionally passing by. One time I seen her and I guess she didn't put deodorant on, but I didn't mind.
Doesn't help that there are always pigs occasionally passing by. Originally Posted by sacroenuts143
Feral ?? They can be quite aggressive and dangerous.
All this mention of her bush & nipples are making a visit worthwhile, even with the possibility of a mishap on the premises.
Originally Posted by Goldman_177