Democrats chant Allahu Akbar as they burn the American flag.

https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...77020118245471 Originally Posted by HoHound
This happened in front of the captial too. Not one policeman stopped it. Just image if someone wearing a red baseball cap started a fire in front of the White House.
https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...77020118245471 Originally Posted by HoHound
Freedom of speech and expression .
We are being gaslit into believing everything is fine..

America does not have much time left.
Freedom of speech and expression . Originally Posted by winn dixie
Does this mean I can shit where I want? Can I use the n word? Am I allowed to tell the difference between a man and a woman?

Hypocrite.
Freedom of speech and expression . Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Interesting that YOU seem to side with them.
As they scream "DEATH to Jews!" and "DEATH to America!"

... Hmmmm... Just more voters for Dems to court.

#### Salty
There are millions of Americans who hate America. This is just a sneak peek into America's future. Destruction is coming.
Folk, it's allowed by the 1st amendment.
Folk, it's allowed by the 1st amendment. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your not allowed to set fires
Folk, it's allowed by the 1st amendment. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Staff Edit - Remove Insulting Comment with Racial Overtones - Biomed1
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Could be a false flag thing. Paid actors.......
But hey, first amendment protects these actions. Allah akbar
But hey, first amendment protects these actions. Allah akbar Originally Posted by winn dixie
That sounds like a lunatic fringe conspiracy theory.
But hey, first amendment protects these actions. Allah akbar Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Hmmm... Interesting. .. . So it's a "false flag" thing
that they were burning the American flag. ... And because
they might have been acting - then they can't be
prosecuted for Hate Crimes, since it's "not real"??

... How sad.

#### Salty
From what I’m reading the protesters stole the flags from Union Station and replaced them with Palestinian flags. Is this accurate? If they didn’t have a permit and they committed theft and vandalism then they need to go to jail regardless of if they burned the flag or not.
Shit I may burn the flag tonight. Perfectly legal.
I may yell Allah akbar as I do it in public. Perfectly legal.
All protected rights under the 1st amendment hey'
What's wrong with burning the northern oppressionists flag that promoted arson? So burning it is ironic.
And legal