NEED VARIOUS HOME REPAIRS AND IMPROVEMENTS....WILLING TO DO TRADE FOR SOME OR ALL

Need some home repair/improvement services......MORE than willing to work out a trade for some or all service..........

Hey Guys, anyone with any experience in flooring, removal and replacement, plummbing, and general contracting/carpentry interested in a trade in services? I don't have a lot of $ so trade is always an option, hehehehehehe........its an old house lol.....

Please email me at chaz76040@gmail.com
*** Flooring removal/replacement current need.......
I did get a couple inquiries but didn't seem to pan out, if those guys are still interested so am I or anyone new..........
I think your proposition is too much like marriage. :-) Seriously, though, I hope you get help.
If it were IT work I'd be right there with bells on...but actual work...probably not a good idea, lol.
If it were IT work I'd be right there with bells on...but actual work...probably not a good idea, lol. Originally Posted by HobbyFan42
I'm with you there. Earlier this year I was telling a women that I could repair her computer for her and she asked if I could help with drywall. Sorry hon, one skill does not translate to the other.
<---- Klutz, Damn the bad luck! Good luck.
thanks for the input guys, not really sure why you bothered if you weren't interested but thanks....

Oh and Gonzo, if you really think sex with your wife would be the same as having sex with me?.................what are you doing here? lol............have fun everyone....
Excellent point Chaz, but I think it has more to do with 'the less we have to think the SO manipulates us the better'.
Touche, Chaz. Gonzo is skewered.