Redneck heaven in lewisville no more body paint .

What do you guys think about this ???

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/228485...heaven-outfits
Sounds like someone can't get over theirself (the lady that interviewed)
Where was the taint?
That place Rocks
bunch of sphincters.
Maybe they can compromise and put two coats on.
I think that when people talk about how we are so free in America they should consider this type of case. Freedom of expression in a private place has been quashed here.
I found that a story about body painted servers, in a place called Redneck Heaven, was a perfect combination. Serendipitous! Think I will take the kids this weekend !
Another battleground for the old ugly ultra-conservative whiny housewives that no one wants to fuck.
I think that when people talk about how we are so free in America they should consider this type of case. Freedom of expression in a private place has been quashed here. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It would appear from reading the story that the visibility of the girls from off the premises was a factor in the change. While I have no problem with what they were doing, I see 2 issues that I have to support.

1. Once the girls went to a section of the restaurant that was clearly publicly visible, it was no longer private. Freedom of expression in a public forum should be and is regulated by the community at large. Inside, not visible form outside is a very different matter. Just as SOBs have regulations about what can be seen outside the building. If the girls in body paint had stayed out of public view it would have been different.

2. While many may know what the wait staff may or may not wear, I doubt a large part of the public does. There should be some kind of warning that the girls are dressed in a very provocative manner. Someone should not have to be subjected to what many would find objectionable because they happen to stop for a bite to eat. I do not know where the line should be but it should be there. If you tell me upfront what to expect then I can make an informed decision and every ones rights are protected.

There is a gap between SOBs and what Redneck Heaven does. They push that boundary harder and farther than any other restaurant in the area. While you and I may not object to what they do, it is the right of the community, within bounds, to decide what is OK in public and what is not.

Lewisville, through its elected officials, expressed its standards. I respect that even if I may or may not agree with it. The company pushed the boundaries and stepped too far. They have ways to combat the city council decision if they wish.
you should see all the provider traffic in rnh!! lol they hand out business cards lol offering free pizza let me see if i can upload a pic of one of the girls business cards if its not against the rules!!
Yea, fucking women ruined it all for us !
It would appear from reading the story that the visibility of the girls from off the premises was a factor in the change. While I have no problem with what they were doing, I see 2 issues that I have to support.

1. Once the girls went to a section of the restaurant that was clearly publicly visible, it was no longer private. Freedom of expression in a public forum should be and is regulated by the community at large. Inside, not visible form outside is a very different matter. Just as SOBs have regulations about what can be seen outside the building. If the girls in body paint had stayed out of public view it would have been different.

2. While many may know what the wait staff may or may not wear, I doubt a large part of the public does. There should be some kind of warning that the girls are dressed in a very provocative manner. Someone should not have to be subjected to what many would find objectionable because they happen to stop for a bite to eat. I do not know where the line should be but it should be there. If you tell me upfront what to expect then I can make an informed decision and every ones rights are protected.

There is a gap between SOBs and what Redneck Heaven does. They push that boundary harder and farther than any other restaurant in the area. While you and I may not object to what they do, it is the right of the community, within bounds, to decide what is OK in public and what is not.

Lewisville, through its elected officials, expressed its standards. I respect that even if I may or may not agree with it. The company pushed the boundaries and stepped too far. They have ways to combat the city council decision if they wish. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You are probably right about all that. Perhaps they should take that into account at their other locations before they get zoned out of existence.
My fave of all time in this regard was in far NW Houston (where zoning doesn't exist). There was essentially a lot across from Willowbrook Mall, and there was nothing there for the longest time but a firestation and 2000 or so build titty bar. Growth and expansion being what they are, somebody built a huge multiscreen cinemaplex thing right next door to the titty bar. And then complained! That small children and easily offended adults would see "those" types of people going to their cars when they exited the movie theater. I think the final solution, last time I was down there was a cinderblock wall...which nobody really HAD to erect because you can have a "studio" in retail space next to a Krogers in Houston. In fact that was a reality on far west Westheimer for a while. Good Gawd, no zoning rules!
Damn, I live really close to it and never bothered to go check it out. . . since paint is out, maybe they can get a lacquer license. . .