Republican Debate

I can't believe that no one has started a thread on last night's Republican debate. I am still a Marco Rubio fan. Still undecided on The Donald.

Interested in the thoughts of others.
They're busy calling each other names and talking about glory holes.

Trump is still an obnoxious pig, and appeals to the uneducated element of our society to whom name calling and discussing glory holes best describes their approach to foreign and domestic policy.
  • DSK
  • 09-17-2015, 07:46 AM
I can't believe that no one has started a thread on last night's Republican debate. I am still a Marco Rubio fan. Still undecided on The Donald.

Interested in the thoughts of others. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I thought Rubio looked pretty good, also. I think Ohio governor Kasich would make a good President, also. He is definitely adopting a more neutral tone than Mr. Trump. Trump seems to be holding up against all the slings and arrows being sent his way, and is quick on his feet. The democrats seem to want him to win, so they can trounce him, but they might be in for a surprise. I look for him to make high profile Mexican appointments to blunt the force of the Hispanic protests.
I thought Rubio looked pretty good, also. I think Ohio governor Kasich would make a good President, also. He is definitely adopting a more neutral tone than Mr. Trump. Trump seems to be holding up against all the slings and arrows being sent his way, and is quick on his feet. The democrats seem to want him to win, so they can trounce him, but they might be in for a surprise. I look for him to make high profile Mexican appointments to blunt the force of the Hispanic protests. Originally Posted by DSK
My wife was also impressed by Kasich. Trump, to me, is a maverick. I'd never be sure what he would do. If you think Obama is a narcissist, Trump is Obama times 10. Would he really listen to advisers? I'm not trying to put down Trump, simple stating that this is what I believe his personality is. He is a businessman, not a politician. Will be an interesting campaign.
I thought Rubio looked pretty good, also. I think Ohio governor Kasich would make a good President, also. He is definitely adopting a more neutral tone than Mr. Trump. Trump seems to be holding up against all the slings and arrows being sent his way, and is quick on his feet. The democrats seem to want him to win, so they can trounce him, but they might be in for a surprise. I look for him to make high profile Mexican appointments to blunt the force of the Hispanic protests. Originally Posted by DSK
Wouldn't he need to win first...

Trump has too many skeletons in his closet. He would be trounced in a general election. Bring him on.

Trump has too many skeletons in his closet. He would be trounced in a general election. Bring him on. Originally Posted by WombRaider

It's a good thing Hillary doesn't have any skeletons in her closet. She as pure as the wind driven snow.
  • DSK
  • 09-17-2015, 11:07 AM

Trump has too many skeletons in his closet. He would be trounced in a general election. Bring him on. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I thought that way at first, but the more I get to know Mr. Trump and witness his staying power in the polls, the more I think he has a chance.

Obviously, he isn't going to get a majority of the Mexican vote, but if he makes inroads into the African-American community, he could blunt that, as long as most white Americans don't think he is a racist.
I thought Rubio's stock rose a bit last night and Kasich seems he will have some lasting power with his past careers in public and private sectors. Carson did nothing to help or hurt himself last night, and Carly did a great job of zinging The Donald.

As far as Trump goes, I'm still waiting till it gets down to about 5 or 6 candidates and all of the people supporting the lower candidates back someone other than Trump.

I still believe Trump will go indy, piss off the Republican camp and start splitting votes. That's how arrogant Trump is to me!
It's a good thing Hillary doesn't have any skeletons in her closet. She as pure as the wind driven snow. Originally Posted by Budman
Would that be "yellow" snow ? If so, that's woomby's favorite raspa ( snow cone ) flavor !
It's a good thing Hillary doesn't have any skeletons in her closet. She as pure as the wind driven snow. Originally Posted by Budman
Goddamn, this is your fucking modus operandi every single time. Someone points out something and you point out the same thing on the opposing side. Captain Fucking Obvious is in the house, can I get a WHAT WHAT .

We aren't talking about Hillary. How is it so tough for you to stay on fucking task? We are talking about Trump. If you want to talk about Hillary, start a fucking thread and we'll discuss it. Isn't that what you told me?
Trump is a Bozo.
Carson is great but...just a little too soft spoken.
Christy is good but a little too harsh but still ok.
Bush, Walker, Huckabee and Paul are toast.
Kasik is just odd.

Rubio/Fiorina 2016
Goddamn, this is your fucking modus operandi every single time. Someone points out something and you point out the same thing on the opposing side. Captain Fucking Obvious is in the house, can I get a WHAT WHAT .

We aren't talking about Hillary. How is it so tough for you to stay on fucking task? We are talking about Trump. If you want to talk about Hillary, start a fucking thread and we'll discuss it. Isn't that what you told me? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are an idiot, racist, lair, coward and hypocrite. You make the statement of skeletons in the closet about Trump followed with a "bring it on" type comment as if to say Hillary doesn't have a heel of a lot more skeletons than any other candidate running. I was only pointing out more of your hypocrisy.

Start your abortion thread and we can discuss it.

Fucking bitch.
You are an idiot, racist, lair, coward and hypocrite. You make the statement of skeletons in the closet about Trump followed with a "bring it on" type comment as if to say Hillary doesn't have a heel of a lot more skeletons than any other candidate running. I was only pointing out more of your hypocrisy.

Start your abortion thread and we can discuss it.

Fucking bitch. Originally Posted by Budman
Temper, temper Duddy!
They're busy calling each other names and talking about glory holes.

Trump is still an obnoxious pig, and appeals to the uneducated element of our society to whom name calling and discussing glory holes best describes their approach to foreign and domestic policy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump appeals to the rather large segment of voters, both republican and democrat that are tired of politics as usual. you know the type ..

oh yes! snow white she is!

We aren't talking about Hillary. How is it so tough for you to stay on fucking task? We are talking about Trump. If you want to talk about Hillary, start a fucking thread and we'll discuss it. Isn't that what you told me? Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots?

Temper, temper Duddy! Originally Posted by bigtex

The Republican Debate after the cameras were turned off