Ben Carson needs to learn to lie.

He just shot himself in the foot. It is going to be hard to overcome this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/20/politi...016/index.html

While I may agree that FUNDAMENTALIST Islam is incompatible with modern society and equal rights, moderate Muslims that aren't particularly observant, who drink alcohol and eat pork, and embrace equal rights for women and gays clearly aren't any more of a problem that Pat Robertson.

A politician needs to point out the differences between a radical cleric and Salman Rushdie. Or she or he needs to learn to lie.

The Democrats lie all the time during the campaign about what they are going to do when in office. They even lie when they are in office. Just look at the lies that were told to get Obama's healthcare package passed.
  • DSK
  • 09-20-2015, 10:32 AM

While I may agree that FUNDAMENTALIST Islam is incompatible with modern society and equal rights, moderate Muslims that aren't particularly observant, who drink alcohol and eat pork, and embrace equal rights for women and gays clearly aren't any more of a problem that Pat Robertson.

A politician needs to point out the differences between a radical cleric and Salman Rushdie. Or she or he needs to learn to lie.

The Democrats lie all the time during the campaign about what they are going to do when in office. They even lie when they are in office. Just look at the lies that were told to get Obama's healthcare package passed. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Under the old rules, he would have been toast. People might love him for the truth during this election.

The Democrats lie all the time during the campaign about what they are going to do when in office. They even lie when they are in office. Just look at the lies that were told to get Obama's healthcare package passed. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I agree- Dr.Carson is perhaps poorly informed of Islam- if he thinks Islam is how it's represented by ISIS than he's dead wrong.
The majority of radical Islam is man made beliefs- for example- no where in the Koran does it say that woman must cover their faces- oddly enough most people think that is required in Islam- the practice of women wearing a Chador or Burka comes from the Hadiths.
However, what's really ironic is that I think Dr.Carson must forgot his skin color- if he wants to justify his beliefs with the Constitution than he's a fool if he thinks the Forefathers has envisioned the United States with a Black President- heck a few of the first Presidents owned slaves- and whether Carson believes it or not there are still people in 2015 who don't think a Black man should be POTUS- so how the hell can he say he doesn't think a muslim should be President?
Lying = political correctness = http://www.dhimmitude.org/

Moderate Muslims, are only moderate until they reach 5 percent of the population...

I agree- Dr.Carson is perhaps poorly informed of Islam- if he thinks Islam is how it's represented by ISIS than he's dead wrong.
The majority of radical Islam is man made beliefs- for example- no where in the Koran does it say that woman must cover their faces- oddly enough most people think that is required in Islam- the practice of women wearing a Chador or Burka comes from the Hadiths.
However, what's really ironic is that I think Dr.Carson must forgot his skin color- if he wants to justify his beliefs with the Constitution than he's a fool if he thinks the Forefathers has envisioned the United States with a Black President- heck a few of the first Presidents owned slaves- and whether Carson believes it or not there are still people in 2015 who don't think a Black man should be POTUS- so how the hell can he say he doesn't think a muslim should be President? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Shut up. I hate you. Die please
Shut up. I hate you. Die please Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You first!!!!
....whether Carson believes it or not there are still people in 2015 who don't think a Black man should be POTUS- so how the hell can he say he doesn't think a muslim should be President? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Terrible analogy! Opposition to a candidate based on skin color isn't rational. Opposition based on concern that a candidate's religion will clash with the Constitution he is sworn to preserve, protect and defend is entirely rational and legitimate.
Terrible analogy! Opposition to a candidate based on skin color isn't rational. Opposition based on concern that a candidate's religion will clash with the Constitution he is sworn to preserve, protect and defend is entirely rational and legitimate.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
+ 1 !!!! Why do the lying liberals have so much problem understanding this ? Only one of them on this site can claim that his work related injuries from having his head bounced of the gloryhole walls has affected his reasoning ability. What excuse can we expect from the rest of the " Shrillary is Queen" gang ! Unless........ they're all "part timers" down at Talleywackers under the able tutelage of " The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas " ! How many will own up to THAT ?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
No it's not. It isn't rational OR legitimate. Do you foster the same concerns for someone like Huckabee, who is a religious kook?
+ 1 !!!! Why do the lying liberals have so much problem understanding this ? Only one of them on this site can claim that his work related injuries from having his head bounced of the gloryhole walls has affected his reasoning ability. What excuse can we expect from the rest of the " Shrillary is Queen" gang ! Unless........ they're all "part timers" down at Talleywackers under the able tutelage of " The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas " ! How many will own up to THAT ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I've told you countless times I don't support Hillary. I'm a Bernie guy. How about you own up to being an out of work lawn cutter who's on the dole, huh? You have a problem with Huckabee being president? He's the christian equivalent of a mullah.
However, what's really ironic is that I think Dr.Carson must forgot his skin color- if he wants to justify his beliefs with the Constitution than he's a fool if he thinks the Forefathers has envisioned the United States with a Black President- heck a few of the first Presidents owned slaves- and whether Carson believes it or not there are still people in 2015 who don't think a Black man should be POTUS- so how the hell can he say he doesn't think a muslim should be President? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
No one cares what you think, WeeEndowed1.911", you lying bag of shit. Go cry to your pastor, and then your lawyer. And don't come back.
No one cares what you think, WeeEndowed1.911", you lying bag of shit. Go cry to your pastor, and then your lawyer. And don't come back. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Careful now COG ! You and I might not see eye to eye all the time on everything but I sure back you when it comes to WE needing treated like the rabid dog ( and no insult meant to my many canine friends, of which I have a few ! ) and I sure wouldn't want you do have to deal with his " pit bulls" from Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe, that put our mod on the beach for a "vacation" ( and he came back with a nice tan, or so I hear ! ) and you have to go on " vacation" too !!! Perish the thought ! Mebbe we can start a "collection" for WE to get some better internet options and get him to go "preach" somewhere else ? hashtag- Ima-raving dumbass, or some such ? Lemme know where the " God fearin, born agin, hallelujah and pass the collection plate to pay for "Reverend Fallwells new Estate and Mansion ' " Christian" might find a new home ". I KNOW it'll break your heart to see him leave !!!
We don't need another President that doesn't differentiate between a Muslim and an Islamist. We've had enough of that already. Our place in the world is weaker because of it.
Anyone who wants to instill Sharia Law in this country should be eliminated. Not compatible with the Constitution. In that respect I agree with Dr. Carson.
We don't need another President that doesn't differentiate between a Muslim and an Islamist. We've had enough of that already. Our place in the world is weaker because of it.
Anyone who wants to instill Sharia Law in this country should be eliminated. Not compatible with the Constitution. In that respect I agree with Dr. Carson. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The same "President" that trades 5 confirmed muzzies, one of which laughingly told a member of the U.S. Marshall's Service " I'll see you again in New York " and he and the " president's " muzzie bros then went into " parole " for a year, yet where met at the airport by KNOWN jihadys, for one "son of Bill Ayres ", Beau Bergdahl, whose " daddy " was invited to the Rose Garden and spoke Arabic ( Salam Alekim ! ) to the SAME MoFos that fugged Lurch Kerry everywhere his dumb " Have-I-told-you-I'm-a-Vietnam-veteran in the last 30 seconds" ass lit in the ME ? So we've got traitors and trannies and the "rainbow flag waiving crowd marching for this country ? So when is woomby's going away party for HIS enlistment ? Just wonderin ? What does an atheist "swear" on when they take their oath ? woomby will prolly ask for some " fag mag" knowing him !!