So true......

So completely untrue. I guess it makes a nice narrative for old white republican guys like you who are rapidly becoming extinct because your ideas and philosophy are being rejected by young people, immigrants, women and almost everybody else except....old white republican guys like you.
I'm a transgender oriental lesbian.

Go suck Hillary's dick.
I'm a transgender oriental lesbian.

Go suck Hillary's dick. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We didn't ask what kind of providers you liked.

This is of course, bullshit. Reagan granted immunity to immigrants and no one gave a shit then. If an old demented white man were doing it, no one would bat an eye.
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Damn, thought it was Reagan
It's gathering...

The Coming Storm

Posted by Sgt. Mom on September 19th, 2015 (All posts by Sgt. Mom)

It’s one of those things that one becomes aware of as a blogger, over time. The internet is like a vast ocean, with weird currents, storms and agitations in far corners that eventually send out waves and ripples that travel across wide spaces and eventually turn up crashing into the shore of awareness. Many moons ago, as time is counted in internet years, the ruckus over the fraudulent documents presented in a 60 Minutes/Dan Rather expose broadcast on the eve of the 2004 election created one of those far-rippling storms. So did the fracas generated by the Swift Boat veterans, when it turned out that despite John Kerry’s attempt to campaign as a sort of studly Dudley Do-Right Vietnam veteran, those who served with him in-theater viewed him as more of a Frank Burns/Eddie Haskell figure, and were not afraid to say so in whatever small-media or internet venue would give them the time of day. Yes, eventually the whole issue crashed ashore on the Island of Major Media Awareness.

Ever since then, I am of the notion that it pays to keep an eye out for those interesting ripples, especially when those on the Island of Major Media Awareness seem most determined to avert their eyes. I very much suspect that a lot of ordinary news-consumers are not ignoring these concerns. Look at how many people turned out for Chic-Fil-A appreciation day, having got the word through blogs and social media.

So – I have my eye out for ripples. One of them was this, posted at Sarah Hoyt’s place; a guest-post by another writer, who does have a day-job involving much traveling.

On the drive to and from the East Coast, I paid attention to the billboards and bumper-stickers. Folks, the people in “Fly over” country are PISSED, from the guy that guides hunters, to the mayors of towns and cities, to state senators congressmen and Governors who are voting to arrest and imprison federal law enforcement officials for enforcing federal gun laws that don’t agree with state law … The political pendulum has never, in the history of humanity, stayed on one side of a swing. The back lash from over reach has always been proportionate to how far off center it went before coming back … right now we’re staring at a whole hell of a lot of the country (about 80-90% of the land mass, as well as about 50% of the population) that is FED UP. You really don’t want those guys to decide that the only way to fix it is to burn it down and start over…
I found his observations interesting, especially as he seemed startled at how vehement the people were that he talked to, and observed, out in the center-continent weeds, away from the Island of Major Media Awareness.

Another such ripple was observed here, by Neo-neocon – not the story itself (which did float up to the awareness of a denizen of the Island of Major Media Awareness). The story itself as written became one of those exercises in hand-wringing over the plight of a poor, pitiful victim, intended to invite an outpouring of sympathetic comment from readers … but as far down as Neo and I read the comments, they were very much otherwise. The commenters were spitting-nails angry over the fraud perpetrated by the subject of the story – an illegal alien woman arrested at her Ob-gyn, for presenting forged ID. Neo-neocon wrote;

read more... http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/49802.html

Btw...reagans executive order was to enforce a law already passed by congress where as Obama's was just a dictorial decree..

Just a little fact forgotten by the looney left.

Carry on gentlemen.
Will someone puhleeze "stick a fork in this thread?"

The Lama's done!
Btw...reagans executive order was to enforce a law already passed by congress where as Obama's was just a dictorial decree..

Just a little fact forgotten by the looney left.

Carry on gentlemen. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So it is only a democrats fault when he signs the bill regardless of who passed it dolly?
So it is only a democrats fault when he signs the bill regardless of who passed it dolly? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Talking executive orders not Bills.
Talking executive orders not Bills. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I was talking bills.
Reagan granted immunity to immigrants Originally Posted by WombRaider
And got screwed by the lying dimocraps who said they would seal the border in return.

Bad deal.
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2015, 08:11 AM
And got screwed by the lying dimocraps who said they would seal the border in return.

. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yea , like Reagan really fought to seal the border!
Well then Dali, maybe you know this feller that claimed he was an attorney at the firm of Dewey ,Cheatum & Howe that took WE's money and said he could get a moderator banned from here ? WE said his name was Onehung Low ! And one was all that was needed for him to poke WE with and take his money ! Kin of yours maybe ? If so, tell him good job from this Gweilo !
Oh ! You better protect any "rainbow flags" you might have if woomby comes by to visit you ! THAT swishy walking mojado ends up having more stuff in his pockets after he leaves a place than when he shows up .