Hungary building the wall...

Trump will build it bigger and better!

HUNGARY’S WALL WILL KEEP OUT MUSLIM INVADERS AND BOOST TRUMP’S “BUILD A WALL” CAMPAIGN

By Kevin “Coach” Collins...http://www.coachisright.com/hungarys...wall-campaign/

Europe’s collapse under the weight of millions of Muslim invaders will fire up Donald Trump’s campaign as no other issue can.

After ignoring the Muslim invasion of Europe for almost a year, our largely anti-American media has been forced to start reporting on. Footage of waves of unwashed Muslim invaders can’t be ignored anymore. Until Europe came to its senses last week and stopped welcoming them with food clothing and new mosques, the invaders have had their way. That is finally changing. Reality will do that.

The inescapable fact that the vast number of people sneaking into Europe are young men between 15 and 40 has finally scared Europe as it should have all along. It has dawned on them that their new neighbors have come to force Sharia down their throats.

Last week the Foreign Affairs Minister of Hungary, a country that is meeting the invasion head on with a combination of laws and a fence, made a frightening prediction. He estimates up to 35 million invaders will barge into Europe in the near term future.

In other words the Hungarians have thrown off the pretense that this is a humanitarian crisis and are openly calling it the invasion that it is.

They are building a 175 km (about 108 mile) fence on their border and apparently don’t much care what the European Union thinks about it. Just the small physical obstacle the Hungarians have put up – some barbed wire – has slowed the flow of invaders forcing them to find a weaker spot to penetrate the continent.

In sharp contrast to the rest of GOPe’s candidates, who speak in slippery terms about “securing the border” – code talk for “fool them again,” Trump is the only one who is talking specifically about building a wall across our southern border.

The invasion of Europe and its terrible effects will be plastered all over the media. It will ultimately rival the nightly news coverage of Viet Nam. Even the very low information crowd will “get it.” The pictures will do their job.

The nightly news will stop Trump’s opponents who are too timid to support building a wall.

Carly Fiorina’s foolish, “I don’t think walls are particularly effective” will please her GOPe masters, but real Americans will see it as exactly what they hate about politicians.

We will be cheering the Hungarians on. We will rally to support Trump’s wall.

Maybe Trump will even sell memorial bricks. Hey I’d buy a dozen!
Yea, but are they making Mexico pay for it?
LOL gotta give you a +1 on that lexie.
  • DSK
  • 09-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Yea, but are they making Mexico pay for it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL
Tater 2016
He would tell Trump " you can't fix stupid"
He would tell i'va biggen " you are stupid" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FIFY, chimp.

FIFY,I am a chimp.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Old chart whiffy, the Donald's numbers are dropping like a whore's drawers...
The Republican Establishment will never allow Trump to get the nomination. But he'd at least be fun to watch.