Scott Walker to joing Perry on the sidelines...

• WTF
  • 09-21-2015, 02:32 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...B&ocid=U221DHP

I have said many months ago that Bush would be the GOP nominee. Are any of you under the illusion that say Trump or Carly have a chance? Rubio?

Bush or Clinton will be the next President in 2017.
No one wanted to build a fence on the US Canadian border.
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2015, 02:49 PM
No one wanted to build a fence on the US Canadian border. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
God I wish we had of....if it kept Ted Cruz out!
What is "joing"?
WTF/MLF you and the Media/Wall Street Party can kiss our Main Street Party Ass!

I have said many months ago that Bush would be the GOP nominee. Are any of you under the illusion that say Trump or Carly have a chance? Rubio?

Bush or Clinton will be the next President in 2017. Originally Posted by WTF
Of course. I've been saying that all along. Does anyone really think anyone of the wannabes out there have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating the political machines of these two organized political crime families. Whichever one gets elected it will be like a third term for Obama. In other words same ole bullshit.

Jim

WTF: Who do you think will ne the next 5 to bow out? Here are mine:

1. Rick Santorum
2. Bobby Jindal
3.Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Lindsey Graham
Honorable mention: Ben Carson- least qualified and no chance of winning-the man is stiff with no charisma and zero experience.
I guess your not counting Pataki and Gilmore? They should of dropped out 1st. Huck will stay in longer than the rest of your list.

How's Rand doing? He was your choice a year or so ago until you found out he was associated with the TEA party.

Didn't you think Zimmerman would be found guilty too?
I guess your not counting Pataki and Gilmore? They should of dropped out 1st. Huck will stay in longer than the rest of your list. Originally Posted by derek303
You are so correct forgot about those 2 unknowns
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2015, 09:43 PM
How's Rand doing? He was your choice a year or so ago until you found out he was associated with the TEA party.

Didn't you think Zimmerman would be found guilty too? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Rand is still my choice...i just never thought he had a chance. Bush is not my choice. ..and they all want you Tea Wipes votes.

Zimmerman has proven to be the fuckup i thought he was but a jury found him not guilty. I can live with that...shit i bet Cal would beat Texas by 5 and was wrong about that.

WTF: Who do you think will ne the next 5 to bow out? Here are mine:

1. Rick Santorum
2. Bobby Jindal
3.Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Lindsey Graham
Honorable mention: Ben Carson- least qualified and no chance of winning-the man is stiff with no charisma and zero experience. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Are you still here, you lying bag of shit? Don't you have a lawyer appointment or something? No one gives a damn what you think, you tiny dicked turd. You should pull out, WeeEndowed1.911" before your pastor find finds you banging his hoe.
Are you still here, you lying bag of shit? Don't you have a lawyer appointment or something? No one gives a damn what you think, you tiny dicked turd. You should pull out, WeeEndowed1.911" before your pastor find finds you banging his hoe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG yes I am still here- either talk about the OP's topic or shut the fuck up!! Every post you respond with the same ole shit- lawyer/weeEndowed/pastor/God fearing Christian bullshit- you are sounding like a broken over- just leave it alone and move on- I had my fun with you. Honestly COG- you remind me of when we all taken a shit and there's that little shit nugget that just won't flush- you keep flushing and that shit nugget keeps coming back- that's what you remind me of a little Shit nugget. Stick to the topic r don't comment- is that good? I have been sitting back watching you get your old ass handed to you by herfacechair.
Halt that hateful rhetoric, and go away you lying bag of shit. WeeEndowed1.911", HFC hasn't done a thing to me, except use more blue. You should use brown, to match your bullshit.
Where is whirrly when we need to know what is "trending"?