Tag team vs Gang Bang

As I am getting older I find myself wanting to try different things as I am learning more and more..One could say I lived a sheltered life until not so long ago.Recently I got to step out of the box so to speak...What I planned on being a GB(3 or more + me)turned out to be more of a Tag Team(2 + me)....I have to say I had a lot of fun and want to do it again....I wonder what else is out there I am missing??..

Anyway my question is which are you more likely to try Tag team or Gang bang?Through Google I found a term called a train which apparently 7 or more guys waiting in line to take turns?

Anyone have a story of any of these?Also if you havent done any of these.why not?

I personaly dont think I am train ready but still has my interest peaked
tag team/gangbang/train...been there,done that...and loved ALL of it{lol}

just go for it babe..you will not regret!!
As long as I'm not last in line. Here is a song I recommend. I also recommend "Group Rate" by the Mentors.

"Last in Line for the Gangbang" by GG Allin.

There's at least twenty guys
Waitin' on Suzy's thigh
Shootin' cum in her twat
While I'm in the back jerkin' off

[Refrain:]
Five, ten, fifteen, twenty
(???) we're getting plenty
Five, ten, fifteen, twenty
We're last in line - forget your money

I know I need some fuck
But that's just my fuckin' luck
What fuckin' luck

By the time I get in front
She'll be a worthless cunt
But a fuck's a fuck I just don't care
I'll even steal her smelly underwear

[Refrain]

I'll just fuck her if I must
And I'll beat my dick and suck her crust
All the crust

Here I cum
Are you ready? Ready?!
Spread your slimy legs
I'm always the fuckin' last
That's a piece of fuckin'...
Some ass is hard to find sometimes
You know what I'm talkin' about
Fuckin' jailbait
Come on Suzy
You had a third for a little bit tonight. :-)

It was fun but I must have been a little stressed out as I didn't really help out all that much in the tagging it department. Still, I had a good time watching you on your back having a really good time as I'm sure you remember.
  • FSCOB
  • 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Hmmm? Tag Team? Was there wrestling involved?

It's amazing what can be learned though Google! Now where is that soda can video I've heard about?

But seriously, not sure I could handle any more than 1-on-1. Hehehe!

"Last in Line for the Gangbang" by GG Allin. Originally Posted by Miso Horny
I've got to hear this song!
oooh a train!! i like that idea!
oooh a train!! i like that idea! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
after reading those lyrics Im not so sure on the train lol
^^^lol girl I too was lke oh shit haha
  • S O B
  • 01-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Nasty (yuck) horny "providers" should pay us!
Nasty (yuck) horny "providers" should pay us! Originally Posted by S O B
No worries..you weren't invited anyways... atleast Im not a SW
I've been involved in many MFMs, several orgies where partners keep switching (bi-women but not bi-men), but never a GB where a woman serviced a group of men. My one fantasy (or one of many) is having a woman take on 3 men at the same time, if you get my drift.
I've been involved in many MFMs, several orgies where partners keep switching (bi-women but not bi-men), but never a GB where a woman serviced a group of men. My one fantasy (or one of many) is having a woman take on 3 men at the same time, if you get my drift. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Shall I pm you when the others are set????????? And no SOB's allowed
Bwahahahhaaaa!
  • S O B
  • 01-21-2011, 09:45 AM
No offense to any one person was intended. But if I wanted sloppy seconds or thirds I'd go back to my ex wife.
No offense to any one person was intended. But if I wanted sloppy seconds or thirds I'd go back to my ex wife. Originally Posted by S O B
Well in all reality what do you think your getting from a provider??we have with out a doubt been with more then one or two dudes in a months time so any lady you see will pretty much be sloppy seconds or sloppy 20th